ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barneys never called or replied to my email...

RIP
3rd time emailing them I got a reply 12 min later with, "Someone will reach out by today or end of next week." Impatient so end up calling and talking to someone....W. Hope they accidentally call me again and I scoop another pair LOL. *birdman hand rub*

I got an email reply, didn't lead to a phone call though. Going to have to bug the girl another week to make sure she's paying attention to her phone. What will be the last size available you guys think?

3rd time emailing them I got a reply 12 min later with, "Someone will reach out by today or end of next week." Impatient so end up calling and talking to someone....W. Hope they accidentally call me again and I scoop another pair LOL. *birdman hand rub*

Call them again

Kinda glad Barneys sold out of 5-7, the female who won the raffle for me was thinking about getting her size instead of mine

that's what happened to me, unfortunately the female was the wife and even harder to argue when you already got your own size (she took a size 5 btw)

that's what happened to me, unfortunately the female was the wife and even harder to argue when you already got your own size (she took a size 5 btw)

This was just an old jawn from back in the day, call me selfish but again, I pretty much entered the raffle on her profile for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom