ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sneaker con or whatever was in LA this past weekend, supposedly spent half a mill there

Barneys payment hadn't went through since Friday so I emailed them asking about it and payment was processed a few hours later. Got a fraud alert through my bank but just approved it on the app and is now processing. W.
IMG_4825.JPG

the kicks crew promo still showing up for anyone?

the page said two hours to launch and then next minute said sold out and page is gone completely now...

My question is ....where did the owner of UN get 1 of 1's? Let one 8 pairs 0_0.... sus

weren't they caught sneaking UAs through some of their stock? either way, i wouldnt trust any samples unless kanye passing them to me personally like everyone else mentioned.

weren't they caught sneaking UAs through some of their stock? either way, i wouldnt trust any samples unless kanye passing them to me personally like everyone else mentioned.
Yeah I remember that whole fiasco. Wouldn't trust anything from them really because of that. Especially samples. I should just start making my own samples with random colors like Turquoise and Orange LOL.

the kicks crew promo still showing up for anyone?

the page said two hours to launch and then next minute said sold out and page is gone completely now...

wtf the countdown was until 4pm pst -__-

edit:: WOOWW i guess it was 4pm hong kong time so 1am here -____-

Hold up...was just looking on FC and double-checked on eBay. Is 14.5 a legitimate size? I've never seen that before in my life other than NBA PEs.

Can anyone confirm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom