ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those that received Barney's pairs already, yall didn't get tracking right? I know some have said you just have the shoes randomly show up at your door, but the winning email said they'd email tracking.

I sold some breds I bought from footaction and StockX hasn't authenticated them yet. It has been 3 days now since they received them. Should I be worried? Sorry if this the wrong thread to post this at.

I sold some breds I bought from footaction and StockX hasn't authenticated them yet. It has been 3 days now since they received them. Should I be worried? Sorry if this the wrong thread to post this at.

Email them

Stockx was pretty quick authenticating my pair.

Anyone know how to clean the ridges on the Zebra's? Was wearing red sweats and for some reason it got on the ridges on the inside of the shoe.

Soap and water, nope.
Alcohol, nope.

I think it got absorbed by the ridges? Idk it dossnt look like a surface stain anymore.

I honestly dont care if I cant remove it but I do wanna try.

Time to call fedex lol
good one...lol
IMG_1530.GIF

Anyone know how to clean the ridges on the Zebra's? Was wearing red sweats and for some reason it got on the ridges on the inside of the shoe.

Soap and water, nope.
Alcohol, nope.

I think it got absorbed by the ridges? Idk it dossnt look like a surface stain anymore.

Are you talking about the midsole rubber part?

my beluga have that problem with like dirt/sand stains it's like on the inside but at the same time it's on the rubber.. i just wear it. don't know how to get rid of it, soap water don't work here too.

Yeah where the ridges are. I really dont care too much if it I cant get it out eventually. But until I exhaust all my options...

Do all the yeezy boxes of the same size match up?

I have zebras, creams, green stripe all size 12 boxes are all same size. Bought a pair of breds size 12 on ebay and box is shorter than the others.

Posted them in the LC already but just wanted to know for the future too.

I have zebras, creams, green stripe all size 12 boxes are all same size. Bought a pair of breds size 12 on ebay and box is shorter than the others.

All of my V1 and V2 boxes are the same size (10.5)

All my boxes are same

but look at it this way, nobody is getting free 1 of 1's from the start. So if there are legit 1 of 1's, you're already paying a pretty penny to get them. So even if you sell them at 10k a pair with 8 pairs, you're definitely not netting 80 grand

Well, if you want to be super specific we don't know how much they are paying for them at all. And what if they are free.. and even if they are not, they could charge enough to where they profit 10k per each pair and make 80k.

Soap and water, nope.
Alcohol, nope.

Any type of premium shoe cleaner (Jason Markk, Crep, Reshoven8r) should remove the stain eventually. I say eventually because it will take a few times of cleaning the area to remove the stain entirely.

Just for people still waiting on their barney's charge (if any), I got the call this past Tuesday and was charged yesterday. Turn around is fast since they're probably down to the last of the raffle winners.

My charge came through yesterday as well and I got the call either Monday or Tuesday.

I live in NYC.. anyone from NYC that can attest to shipping time frames? I might just get them today or tomorrow.

Those that received Barney's pairs already, yall didn't get tracking right? I know some have said you just have the shoes randomly show up at your door, but the winning email said they'd email tracking.

I emailed them asking for tracking and they sent me one. They didn't add my apt # to the address or I forgot to enter it in the raffle, so it wasn't showing up on the Fedex App.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom