ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unds'd for my bday
img_6613-jpg.1958708

If the shoes too loud then wear a muted fit.

White shirt, black pants. Everything goes with it

and then that turns into a "hey look at my shoes" outfit. just not my style unless im in super dressed down bum attire, which at that point i probably wouldnt be wearing yeezys to begin with. one of the reasons i like creams and breds and oreos is because of how understated they are. ive moved away from loud clothing items all together. its the same reason ill take creams over zebras

and then that turns into a "hey look at my shoes" outfit. just not my style unless im in super dressed down bum attire, which at that point i probably wouldnt be wearing yeezys to begin with. one of the reasons i like creams and breds and oreos is because of how understated they are. ive moved away from loud clothing items all together. its the same reason ill take creams over zebras
I'm the same way but sometimes u need a "hey look at my feet" sneaker.
It's the sneakerhead in me

How many times are you going to come in here to make the same point?

I'm the same way but sometimes u need a "hey look at my feet" sneaker.
It's the sneakerhead in me

to each there own, id probably be singing a different tune if i could wear sneakers during the week at work. i feel like i have to jump through hoops to get away with sneakers on a casual friday :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom