ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg

Not too close to the Zebras for me

Nah it's much more believable that someone in his crew took a picture of this and it circulated to them. They're messing around when they say "snuck into the suite"

Oh, I know, and I'm sure you're right on the money. But there's some dummy out there thinking that YM is committing crimes and risking getting shot, all so they can take pics with their Nokia 7650.

i hope they release like the zebras first drop :nerd: :pimp:
if that happens, idk about the flip being zebra like. seems like sellers/buyers don't trust adidas like that anymore, seen so many people already saying "they'll just rerelease them a few months later"

Deff not passn on frozen yellow. Been waiting on a tennis ball color yeezy v2 since samples. Annnnd frozen yellow reminds me of my beloved grinch 6.

lol y'all tripping. Those Peezys are terrible and would go straight to outlet if it didn't have Yeezy on the label. Blue tints are dope though.

I know it's not the right thread, but where I can I cop a supreme box logo hoodie? Trying to rock it when I unDS my Breds.

I know I said they frozen yellows was trash yesterday but I can't front they don't look bad on Ye @ all. Smh I may have spoken too soon.

I wonder if there will a Black Friday Yeezy release.

On a side note McYeezys might be ADC/ YS exclusive. if they're gonna be that limited

IMG_6403.JPG

Just seen these pop up in my feed as "chalk coral" and a Women's exclusive according to HB.

Last edited:
nice to see the wimminz getting their own colorway

Now those dudes on IG can complete the look and wear with those shoulder bags / murses they been wearing :rofl:

Not embarrassed to be in the minority that actually likes the frozen yellow color way. It actually sticks out from all the other V2s. They were starting to all look too similar to each other.

Also still want that oxford tan/cream sample to be real life.

I like the yellow colorway too. I mean it's the Zebra with highlighter but it works. Absolutely loving the Beluga 2.0s though. Probably going to be my favorite V2. Not feeling the Burgundy though.

Count me in for Blue Tint, Red Knights(maroons) if they release, and Chalk Coral if they make a big enough size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom