ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open an auction with the strict indication that you will ship upon reception in November. eBay allows that ****.
https://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/pre-sale.html

Are we sure...it’s says pretty clearly it’s gotta be there 30 Days post close of auction.

Policy overview
Presale listings generally consist of items that are offered before they're available to the general public, such as video games, tickets, and custom-made items. (For the rules on magazine subscriptions and certain promotional items and events, see Additional information.) These items often aren't in the seller's control or possession when they're listed.

If you want to list presale items, you must meet all of the following criteria:

• Guarantee that the item will be available for shipping within 30 days from the purchase date. Be sure to clearly state this information in your listing.

• Clearly indicate in the listing that the item is a presale item.

• The handling time specified in your listing should reflect the time from the end of the listing until the item is shipped to the buyer. Be sure to specify the correct handling time in your listing.

Happy I was able to get a 12. I'm just excited to see a new model in hand! Now the wait til November

Someone just mentioned that on twitter - can’t sell something if you can’t ship it out in less than 30 Days. I dunno. I didn’t think it through - did it to see if anyone was interested. I’m not sure why they are bidding in the first place. Maybe I’ll just send instructions that say “wait 2 more months”

ebay doest care as long as the buyer is cool with it and knows

It still affects your seller rating if you have multiple cases where you ship later than the allowed time on your listing.

$300 played ya self. Definitely need a better color way to justify paying $300 for those but to each his own ‍♂️
I don't understand why so many people in here are complaining or refusing to pay $300 for the Runners when the 350 and 750 retail prices arent much less. In addition people are more than happy to pay double and in some cases triple retail for 350s and 750s.

IMG_1184.JPG
Wearing my grails today.

I don't understand why so many people in here are complaining or refusing to pay $300 for the Runners when the 350 and 750 retail prices arent much less. In addition people are more than happy to pay double and in some cases triple retail for 350s and 750s.

I think one of the biggest reasons to cop yeezys have been due to the comfort yet no one knows how these fit or feel. Thats a huge toss up to give $320 up for two months+ wait time for a shoe you dont really know about.

I think one of the biggest reasons to cop yeezys have been due to the comfort yet no one knows how these fit or feel. Thats a huge toss up to give $320 up for two months+ wait time for a shoe you dont really know about.
It’s an unknown. But I’m guessing an all boost Sole won’t be uncomfortable.

It’s an unknown. But I’m guessing an all boost Sole won’t be uncomfortable.

No doubt!

What I am a little surprised about is why they have started the pre-sale so early. My guess is to give time to seed pairs all the celebrities/atheletes/influencers to hype the shoe up then drop these as a worldwide GR Lmao

I wonder if these will feel like the eqt's as far as Boost goes. Looks like it has a chunky sole in the rear, I know a lot of it is the outsole but hoping boost700 is more plush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom