ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'd be weary about buying and even selling this early. The big thing with these transactions for eBay is the Buyer/Seller protection. I think it's like 30 to open a dispute on eBay. The shoes won't even be shipped from YS for another 2.5 months. If someone buys now, they could get ripped off kinda easy. A seller can send you any shoe, and you have no protection from eBay at that point since it'll be so long since the purchase. Also, let's say the hype train takes off and resale prices sky rocket. Sellers are no way going to honor any 4-500 deals. They'll claim there was an issue with the listing and you'll get refunded, all while helping them cover the costs of the preorder for a month or so.

For reference, from eBay:
"The Money Back Guarantee policy says that buyers have 30 days from the actual or latest estimated delivery date to open a case. If you shipped with tracking that shows delivery, the buyer's deadline is 30 days from the actual delivery date. For PayPal cases, the deadline is 45 days from the payment date."

Edit: I know PP has coverage too, and you can probably always file a dispute or whatever, just commenting on the dudes bringing up the whole 30 days on eBay issue. Obviously, it's not an ideal situation.

Also, for the final transaction fees I think theres only like 30 days to cancel the transaction and get the fees back for the seller, I know this because I dealt with it just 2 days ago.

Yeah, I'd be weary about buying and even selling this early. The big thing with these transactions for eBay is the Buyer/Seller protection. I think it's like 30 to open a dispute on eBay. The shoes won't even be shipped from YS for another 2.5 months. If someone buys now, they could get ripped off kinda easy. A seller can send you any shoe, and you have no protection from eBay at that point since it'll be so long since the purchase. Also, let's say the hype train takes off and resale prices sky rocket. Sellers are no way going to honor any 4-500 deals. They'll claim there was an issue with the listing and you'll get refunded, all while helping them cover the costs of the preorder for a month or so.

For reference, from eBay:
"The Money Back Guarantee policy says that buyers have 30 days from the actual or latest estimated delivery date to open a case. If you shipped with tracking that shows delivery, the buyer's deadline is 30 days from the actual delivery date. For PayPal cases, the deadline is 45 days from the payment date."

that diagram pic posted back there makes me think these will be EQT or R2 boost level comfort..

if thats the case I will be very happy wh them!

Bought them with intentions to flip for xmas gifts and it paid off. Funny how as soon as they sold out yeezy mafia tweeted that these will be a yeezy supply exclusive. It's like they wanted to reward the people who actually bought them without hesitation.

Bought them with intentions to flip for xmas gifts and it paid off. Funny how as soon as they sold out yeezy mafia tweeted that these will be a yeezy supply exclusive. It's like they wanted to reward the people who actually bought them without hesitation.
Acting like Yeezy Mafia knows anything in 2017

BTW these joints are selling for $375-$400 on ebay, after those fees people gonna be walking away with retail + ship

I think the resell will do well on these because of hype and comfort. The thick upper and the amount of boost in the shoe will no doubt make it very comfortable.

We shall see though.

I did as well, so pumped! Should've copped more oh well, onto the next.

Acting like Yeezy Mafia knows anything in 2017

BTW these joints are selling for $375-$400 on ebay, after those fees people gonna be walking away with retail + ship

Pretty good for waiting 2.5 months and having no protection from ebay/PayPal.

Screenshot_20170812-200103.png

Theres like 10 pairs that sold for $500+
Switch back to recently sold pairs instead of the highest sold price and get back to me what people are paying right now

I'll admit they are selling closer to $450 but thats still like $390 after just fees then you still have to pay for shipping so people are probaly clearing maybe $20-$30 after all is said and done having their money tied up for 3 months

Switch back to recently sold pairs instead of the highest sold price and get back to me what people are paying right now

I'll admit they are selling closer to $450 but thats still like $390 after just fees then you still have to pay for shipping so people are probaly clearing maybe $20-$30 after all is said and done having their money tied up for 3 months
Screenshot_20170812-201107.png
Screenshot_20170812-201117.png

IMG_3428.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom