ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeezy supply gonna look at the names and locations of the eBay sellers and see if they can piece together orders to cancel

:lol:

You think that they would find the time to do that when they don't even respond to emails until months later? Nah.

Can't wait for these to ship. Dad levels about to be through the roof. Resell is chaos already :rofl:

20759380_1856469784380176_5144037259032395776_n.jpg
:rofl:

Yeah it's no joke...

I'm willing to bet ADC stock these at some point though...Even another run on YS...That'll take the crazy aftermarket price down I'm sure...

Colorway isn't bad, but not for $300 tho.
Yeah that's the other thing geting me about this shoe...300 is a crazy price point for it.

But I guess if you compare the amount of materials used to compose the upper in comparison to the 350's its probably right in line.

Adidas has been getting us for a whole charging 200 bucks for a 1 piece knit upper. I mean I'm still gonna buy but I know a rip off when I see it.

Somehow going from premium leather uppers to a 1 piece knit meant the price point needed to go up as well...doesnt even make sense.

THANK YOU FOR PURCHASING THE YEEZY WAVE RUNNER 700

THIS IS A PRE ORDER SHIPPING NOVEMBER 1 2017

IF YOU WISH TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER
PLEASE REPLY CANCEL
BEFORE 12 NOON PST MONDAY AUGUST 14

NO ACTION IS NEEDED IF YOU WISH TO KEEP YOUR ORDER
NO CHANGES TO SIZE OR ADDRESS ARE PERMITTED

AFTER MONDAY AUGUST 14 AT 12 NOON PST
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Wouldn't it be crazy if they gave those people who ordered these 700s first dibs on the Frozen Yellow 350v2s or dare I say..... the Dark Green V2s that were "cancelled".

"Oh, you cancelled your 700 order? Too bad."

I'm not cancelling. Yolo

edit: even tho retail is apparently supposed to be 250 which pisses me off a little, why is ys finessing like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom