Status
Not open for further replies.
Sundays are for cleaning
20861307_10214184189378130_733363440_o.jpg

Sizing should be fun

I went when the lower range of my size window (9) for my personal pair

Just felt like theyd be big.

Only regert is I didnt get a 9.5 too

It just occurred to me that these were likely worked on by Steven Smith (Kanye poached him from Reebok back in Dec to work exclusively on Yeezy line).

Given that he is literally one of the greatest dad shoe / tech shoe designers of all time - resume includes NB 574, 997, 1500 and Reebok Instapump Fury, I have a pretty good feeling about the 700s reaching cult-following level.

Oh, and just one last proof point re: boost in the 700 (aside from the obvious indications) : "Smith was tight-lipped about what sort of shoes he's working on in his new role with the Yeezy team, but did mention that they'll have Boost in them. Boost is of course a proprietary Adidas cushioning system"

Last edited:
Sizing should be fun

I went when the lower range of my size window (9) for my personal pair

Just felt like theyd be big.

Only regert is I didnt get a 9.5 too

I got a 10.5. Then sat there watching sizes go away. Should've just got the damn 10 in case.

I got a 10.5. Then sat there watching sizes go away. Should've just got the damn 10 in case.

this got the email checked....saw them and was like im sure they are already sold out...oh wait...they aren't...oh snap there is my size...what size...wait $300....wait November...idk..i like them....oh now an 11 is gone...i guess il grab a 10.5

Im an 11 in 350 V2s

It just occurred to me that these were likely worked on by Steven Smith (Kanye poached him from Reebok back in Dec to work exclusively on Yeezy line).

Given that he is literally one of the greatest dad shoe / tech shoe designers of all time - resume includes NB 574, 997, 1500 and Reebok Instapump Fury, I have a pretty good feeling about the 700s reaching cult-following level.

Oh, and just one last proof point re: boost in the 700 (aside from the obvious indications) : "Smith was tight-lipped about what sort of shoes he's working on in his new role with the Yeezy team, but did mention that they'll have Boost in them. Boost is of course a proprietary Adidas cushioning system"

steven-smith-interview-01-1200x800.jpg

Nailed the look too. :smokin

No lets get this clear, volt is not pale yellow nor is it frozen yellow those are 3 different colors. The lace color isnt listed on the box so its all debate, but they're clearly not volt and more of pale yellow color which we can agree on.
I'm cool with that I think they're the pale/frozen yellow follow too bro ... but I can see how people could categorize it as a volt color... I think they're all close in the color wheel lol But your like me I hate when people say Bordeaux is purple... I'm like bro the lakers are purple clearly they are not the same shade

Putting those listings up 2 months before the release is just asking for all kinds of ****ery to happen

Yeezy supply gonna look at the names and locations of the eBay sellers and see if they can piece together orders to cancel

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom