ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
People here speculating/stumping for a one-off yeezy release like they are holding on to lottery tickets is boring already.
I won't say that its boring. Being in on the next "Red October" is going to be dope for those that cop. But the fact that the vast majority of purchases for his shpesnis based around this idea absolutely cheapens the real hype around the product.

If anyone is canceling I'll gladly take your pair ? Really want to wear these and try them out as performance shoes... size 8 or 7.5

Keeping.

I might be the only one here but I like the aesthetic of the runners and they look stupid comfortable. Just my two cents, but to me I'll take the hit even if they do brick like some seem to think they will

Keeping.

I might be the only one here but I like the aesthetic of the runners and they look stupid comfortable. Just my two cents, but to me I'll take the hit even if they do brick like some seem to think they will
Between boost and an upper that actually has something to it besides being 1 piece of fabric...they should def be comfy.

I think these are Going to stay at a YS exclusive since the retail is $50 extra (from YM of course) so I think it's safe to assume if you copped a pair or pairs you made a come up

My homie who works for the yeezy team and has had a pair for about a month or so now.

full size big though....can you pry any more information away from this connect about the release? Is it a yzysply only release? Will they ship on time?

full size big though....can you pry any more information away from this connect about the release? Is it a yzysply only release? Will they ship on time?
From what he said this was the only shot at copping this specific color way. And yeah a full size. He wears an 8 and had been wearing a 7.5 and said they're still huge.

Bummer on sizing, I went on the slightly larger but more likely to fit side, but now thinking they may be too big. I hope it's not too bad.

I personally don't want a restock or wider release because everyone with their torches have made it abundantly clear that there was plenty of time for everyone to get a pair of these "bricks". Why should anyone get a second chance to jump in now? People hating on them can't have it both ways.

I'm so glad I didn't hesitate on this release. I'm an idiot for not getting one to stock though.

copped 2 for me, and 1 for my girl. not happy hearing about the sizing. got a sz 9.5 and 10 for myself but looks like i may need a 9

Oh god I hope that sizing bit gets fixed before production. Anyone buying to wear will end up a re-seller as well otherwise.

Glad to hear about sizing since I grabbed a 10. Been wearing 11s for the most part in V2s, but Zebras are the exception where I can rock a 10.5.

Just hope these are as comfortable as they look

2 charges already gone through on the CC, 2 order confirmations, 1 ?cancel email. Hmm. Hope I get both lol. Stressful.

I'm up for the vintage runner with new tech idea, and also to add a new silhouette to my yeezy collection. If you're bugging over a price point, especially a $50 difference, or only wanting to cop shoes strictly to flip/return value, you need to put more effort towards your career lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom