ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys lets make v2 tight as **** forcing people to size up!! OK GREAT NOW lets make these wave runners ULTRA BIG so people are forced to sell and buy since they bought the wrong size!!! Lol!!!1!!1

Hey guys lets make v2 tight as **** forcing people to size up!! OK GREAT NOW lets make these wave runners ULTRA BIG so people are forced to sell and buy since they bought the wrong size!!! Lol!!!1!!1

StockX and GOAT in on it, to claim those fees

Hey this is adidas we're talking about. They can't have consistent sizing otherwise it'd make the online buying process less exciting. :lol:

I don't believe anyone saying that these yeezy boost 700 run a whole size big, people said the same thing about sizing back when turtle doves released :rolleyes

Model 3 was the most hype, most announced car I have ever seen.

Show me the advertising they used...

it was all word of mouth lol

From the man himself:

"In a telling statement, Musk said that Model 3 “reservations continue to climb week after week.” That’s quite an impressive feat, especially given that Tesla, as Musk proudly pointed out, has done no advertising for the car and provides no test drives."

You guys kill me with sizing...

Never had issues my size 10.5 on any snkr model.
That's pretty surprising to me. No ill intention here, but do you own sneakers from different brands? Nike fits different from Converse which fits different from any adidas model which fits different from etc. I have about 20 sneakers ranging from 10-11, with 10.5 being my TTS. But I've had plenty of instances where I've had to return or trade a 10.5 I bought online because it was either too big or too small. :rolleyes

I don't trust promo and sample sizing. Thats why they're just samples.

Stick TTS or 0.5 down until these are in hand and sizing is confirmed.

Unds'd da Oreos

IMG_6658.JPG

I've honestly only seen a few people actually keen on wearing these. Everyone else here talking about how they don't want another release and to keep it exclusive and how they can't wait to flip these

:smh:

Show me the advertising they used...

it was all word of mouth lol

From the man himself:

"In a telling statement, Musk said that Model 3 “reservations continue to climb week after week.” That’s quite an impressive feat, especially given that Tesla, as Musk proudly pointed out, has done no advertising for the car and provides no test drives."

Whether its paid advertising or not...it's all marketing. Elon as a leader commands more PR and media attention than multimillion dollar campaigns from a traditional auto manufacturer...so they can do things in an untraditional manner - the novelty of the sign up process alone is marketing. Everyone knew a Model 3 was coming, the how it was introduced only added to the hype.

Adidas is doing the exact same thing via Kim K, K Jenner, Kanye, etc...between that whole family they've probably got about 30% instagram penetration (and thats conservative)...you think that's not marketing? Everyone knew a wavey runner type shoe was coming (from leaks, teasers, fashion shows, etc etc), the how it was introduced only added to the hype (sound familiar).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom