ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bit the bullet and copped off GOAT.  Now the wait..  
Nice! Congrats. Did you end up offering or just paid the lowest price?

I'm in Canada, and it normally takes about 1.5-2 weeks for shoes to arrive. Of course, it also depends on how quickly the seller gets the shoes to Goat as well.

Last edited:

Same here.. Ive been hunting for a pair of OT's, but I think this Olive/Green joints will do the trick. 

I can't fathom dropping 1.2-1.5 for the v1's.  I would destroy the outsoles, because I wear the h*ll out of my shoes.  
It mean I could do it , but I wouldn't forgive myself ... 1k is a round trip to Japan and I'd be left with some change 

It mean I could do it , but I wouldn't forgive myself ... 1k is a round trip to Japan and I'd be left with some change 
I'm going back to Japan again this year for that #ringtalk 
wink.gif

Nah I'll be getting one here but the question will be popped over there. Wanted to do it during cherry blosson season but time won't align up 

Last edited:

I'm going back to Japan again this year for that #ringtalk 
wink.gif
Damn bro enormous congrats. I mean how special would that be, I dream about japan I am sure it will hold an huge meaning to you and your future wife 

I'll be there but for January 2018 

flipped my 7.5 zbra and copping belugas straight away soon as the funds come through

i've waited too long to get my hands on those beauties 

Last edited:
When you take a tough L (Zebras), sometimes you just need to reminisce on your prior success, as a reminder that you're still in the GAME!

View media item 2363102

And BIG shout out to this thread for keeping me distracted from work... It really makes my day go by fast lol.

Agreed. I after an L i often forget i already have 7 pairs all in rare big sizes, 2 of which i haven't even worn and i feel better about things. i tell myself i should start wearing the pairs i've got more, before being annoyed about ones i didn't get.

the only 2 i'm really bothered i don't have us TDs and Belugas. I was desperate for a pair of OG 750s for a year, then i got GGs (practically the same shoe probably nicer) and haven't even worn them yet so really it was pointless spending a yr annoyed i didn't have OGs.

Last edited:
FYI - Fake Zebras now have the UV light checks

these are probably just hitting the US or very soon will (FYI)

anyone know other l/c checks on Zebras?

Agreed. I after an L i often forget i already have 7 pairs all in rare big sizes, 2 of which i haven't even worn and i feel better about things. i tell myself i should start wearing the pairs i've got more, before being annoyed about ones i didn't get.

the only 2 i'm really bothered i don't have us TDs and Belugas. I was desperate for a pair of OG 750s for a year, then i got GGs (practically the same shoe probably nicer) and haven't even worn them yet so really it was pointless spending a yr annoyed i didn't have OGs.
Same, I was lusting over the OG 750's too and got the GG which is a nicer looking shoe IMO, and I just un DS then today!  

I paid resell for them tho... and my belugas.  I want zebras pretty dam bad, but I will not drop over $800... 

With that said, its safe to say I wont be getting them at all lol.

How do people know they are reviewing a fake shoe though? Might be reviewing a real pair to get you to buy and then send you a regular old fake :lol: I mean can you really trust a fake seller :nerd:

Still a fake. Like a fake Rolex: looks the original but YOU know they´re'fake!

So many people couldn't care less about it though 
This is true, but being a collector, I do personally care. I feel that the hunt for the shoes you want (at a price you want to pay) is part of the fun of being a collector. I can see that a lot of the new collectors don't care about this though, which is why resell prices have jumped up so much in recent years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom