ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
V1s are so easily counterfeit nowadays that I have had to decline some sweet deals for the extra pair of zebras I have just to don't see myself played out by some kid
So are V2's though. Have to be careful buying any sneaker really, V2 fakes are getting UV treatment and corrected daily it seems.

Last edited:
So are V2's though. Have to be careful regardless, fakes are getting UV treatment and corrected daily it seems.

Yeah sucks too. Ultimately I don't mess with yeezys at resell

If I have the extra money to spend the premium on flight club or goat I'll do otherwise not more yeezys for me

If im trading my DS zebras for DS moonrocks .. should cash be added on top of moonrocks? or is just the sneakers a fair trade?

Only reason I'm excited for the dark greens is because they look like an improved OT. At this point OT is the only V1 I'd even consider paying resale for. I think it's the monotony of the grays and blacks - you get tired of those colors so the OT is a nice detachment from all that. Jeez after 3 black friday colorways, then followed up by the oreos, pbv2 and zebras we need some color. Those whites are meh so that won't do it.

Only reason I'm excited for the dark greens is because they look like an improved OT. At this point OT is the only V1 I'd even consider paying resale for. I think it's the monotony of the grays and blacks - you get tired of those colors so the OT is a nice detachment from all that. Jeez after 3 black friday colorways, then followed up by the oreos, pbv2 and zebras we need some color. Those whites are meh so that won't do it.
Same. This is the only v2 I will extremely upset about and consider paying resell for. I missed out on v1 tans and considered biting the bullet many times. 

I'm done messing with grailed ya'll. Bought a pair of belugas last Thursday and seller goes ghost on me. Had to file a claim with paypal. Unreal.
Rather just pay the extra 150 and go with stockx/goat

Last edited:
I'm done messing with grailed ya'll. Bought a pair of belugas last Thursday and seller goes ghost on me. Had to file a claim with paypal. Unreal.
Never deal with grailed. Idk how many times i tell people....you just get scammed or ghosted.

Same. This is the only v2 I will extremely upset about and consider paying resell for. I missed out on v1 tans and considered biting the bullet many times. 
Got the v1 OT will def be getting the v2 ones as well - super versatile colorway 

I remember when they were at 7-800 in my size....damn hind sight is always 20/20. Good luck to us brother.

Idk why that site is still up

Nothing but scams

Idk why that site is still up

Nothing but scams
Yea man, it's terrible. Seller seemed legit, responded to all my messages. Once I made the purchase. Poof. He gone.

fair zebra trade?

yzy Chocolate 750

yzy Oreo V2 350

nmd Japan Black

1 slayer supreme tshirt

for

1x yzy Zebra

Last edited:
When you take a tough L (Zebras), sometimes you just need to reminisce on your prior success, as a reminder that you're still in the GAME!

And BIG shout out to this thread for keeping me distracted from work... It really makes my day go by fast lol.

My feeling as well 

My feeling as well 
Same here.. Ive been hunting for a pair of OT's, but I think this Olive/Green joints will do the trick. 

I can't fathom dropping 1.2-1.5 for the v1's.  I would destroy the outsoles, because I wear the h*ll out of my shoes.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom