ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that in his IG bio like "No Vacancy Inn" then i googled that and couldnt' find anything that told me what exactly it even was. Sounds like dude is just one of the "i have connections" type? Idk feel like thats what Ian Conner basically is too
yeah im pretty sure its just connections thing. I read an interview with the other member of it and it basically said that they throw parties with people.. that it. idk

the degenerate betting side of me wants to say restock of an older release come october

my homie who works at adidas told me his store manager was informed that the maroon yeezys will be releasing in mid october. he said that about the greens too so he could be wrong

my homie who works at adidas told me his store manager was informed that the maroon yeezys will be releasing in mid october. he said that about the greens too so he could be wrong
wouldnt the store manager have the order manifesto?

If there's something in the schedule that means something is happening but with little to no info is so hard to tell

whatever is releasing next month is hopefully going to be a regular release and not that adidas only bs. I'm guessing foot stores have something on their manifests for October too.
I'm keeping the slightest bit of hope that it's the greens.

Hoping beyond hope that something *does* release in October,, y'all think they're gonna stick to the OCT 14 release date like YM posted or a completely random date?

I am more or less over the 350 V2 silhouette (if the maroons release id be in though :lol:). If you have one pair you are good. Its about to be fall/winter...we need some 750 v2s. Wouldn't be surprised given the yeezy season boots if ye was working on a boost base boot or ATR type thing for winter. They need to make a rugged beater yeezy for the winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom