ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing is that I feel like the Yeezy Season boots already look great as rugged beaters for winter.

But yeah, if they somehow incorporate Boost tech into that aesthetic,, it would be more hype for sure

The funny thing is that I feel like the Yeezy Season boots already look great as rugged beaters for winter.

But yeah, if they somehow incorporate Boost tech into that aesthetic,, it would be more hype for sure

I agree i love the yeezy season boots...but the price had kept me away. My hopes would be if he can do it with adidas it would be at a more reasonable price point

there were rumors for a while with pics even from the fashion show that there were supposed to be yeezys boost boots with goretex material

I agree i love the yeezy season boots...but the price had kept me away. My hopes would be if he can do it with adidas it would be at a more reasonable price point

Yea but the szn boots typically can be had for >50% off. I'm pretty sure I paid less than the retail price of 350s for all of the yeezy szn boots I've bought

21743276_1879148119079403_5994329823375477219_n.jpg

giphy.gif

Yea but the szn boots typically can be had for >50% off. I'm pretty sure I paid less than the retail price of 350s for all of the yeezy szn boots I've bought

appreciate that i should keep an eye out more. I think i remember when mr porter had like the apricot ones up for like $395 and i was on the fence then. I would def pull the trigger if i could get them for $300

People selling nearly destroyed yeezys on facebook disgusts me ... It's alright man get a job

People selling nearly destroyed yeezys on facebook disgusts me ... It's alright man get a job

nah B let them finesse till they cant Finesse no more

NEVER SETTLE

Market as long as a buyer's exist

hopefully they real B thats what matters most

Beat > Fake

If you really wanna pay over retail, you buy them a week after release when resale is around its low point. Paying down the line for a worn pair is poor decision-making.

They just both super broke and stupid in both ends of the transaction , financially and mentally speaking

Breds are dope, but I couldn't un-DS mine the way prices kept going up. Ultimately decided to sell. Sorta regret it, but it helped pay for a vacation lol
what kind of vacation can you take with $700 (guessing what you sold them for).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom