ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I chose the $30 just in case they start to cancel orders. If they're already forcing me to pay $20, figured the extra 10 is nothing.

I chose the $30 just in case they start to cancel orders. If they're already forcing me to pay $20, figured the extra 10 is nothing.

likelihood of that? there seems to still be a lot of stock of the black pair

and i went to TTS. hmm are these pants technically unisex or mens. if its unisex then maybe i should've went for medium. but they did include XS for females I'm assuming..

i placed two separate orders...one for marron only then another order for the black and the pp. i emailed them to ask if they can combine the orders...are they going to cancel me lol

i placed two separate orders...one for marron only then another order for the black and the pp. i emailed them to ask if they can combine the orders...are they going to cancel me lol
nah but they wont combine them. they'll probably say something along the lines of "once you place an order it is sent to our warehouse for immediate packaging, we can't alter your existing orders"

likelihood of that? there seems to still be a lot of stock of the black pair

and i went to TTS. hmm are these pants technically unisex or mens. if its unisex then maybe i should've went for medium. but they did include XS for females I'm assuming..

its something I do every hyped release if the site offers different shipping options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom