ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anybody here really camped for the pants and have in hand can confirm sizing before the ADC drop that’d be great lol

DLnoopZUEAET00x.jpg

Glad I went with black. Maroons are really nice as well. Zipper pockets, nice!
This pic made me way more confident in my choice to get the black pair. These will look great with most pairs of shoes. Maroon is dope but a little harder to pull off

This pic made me way more confident in my choice to get the black pair. These will look great with most pairs of shoes. Maroon is dope but a little harder to pull off

That pic confirmed it for me as well. Now I'm not sure if I should buy the XL (black) on YS now or try for ADC for that free shipping.

Don't even know why I copped an extra pair of Powerphases. I do live in Europe though so I should get my money back more or less but 50$ shipping and customs will hurt the wallet haha. Did cop the maroon pants too but if I had known the stock would be that big I would've waited for the EU release on 11/22. 290$ total plus around 70-80$ in customs.

Does anyone know if I could email them about maybe cancelling my Powerphases? They are in the same order as my track pants though.

I'm pretty sure the track pants will fit like any other sweat/track pant. I have never had a situation trying on sweatpants where I had to size down or up. Im about a 29/30 waist, and 30/32 in length for my jeans.

and anyone know how YS ships? UPS? FedEx?

sorry, I know its probably been said MULTIPLE times, BUT I dont want to look through tons of pages for the info.

How do the pants fit? do they fit big, or small? For reference, i wear a size M in the nike tech fleece sweats

I'm pretty sure the track pants will fit like any other sweat/track pant. I have never had a situation trying on sweatpants where I had to size down or up. Im about a 29/30 waist, and 30/32 in length for my jeans.

usually they ship via UPS

Ups

I will maybe try for the black pair when the EU release takes place but I did order a pair of the Gosha x Adidas trackpants a while ago so I will probably just go with those instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom