ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
nike charges $100 for their tech fleece, and i've grown to believe nike has the worst quality in terms of shorts, tights, and pants. everything either pills or rips.

I'm calling KITH and ADC sells out first 5 mins. anyone that didn't cop a pair, best bet is probably ubiq, or nice kicks

DLntIzkV4AAj5u2.jpg

I have 2 pairs of the unreleased Calabasas pants from the Spring release that got cancelled. Hope everyone sized down. There is no drawstring in the pants. My waist is 34/35 in jeans and I have to wear M, because the L’s are too loose in the waist. If they are the same quality as the earlier version, they are “fine”, similar to the usual Adidas product.

I have 2 pairs of the unreleased Calabasas pants from the Spring release that got cancelled. Hope everyone sized down. There is no drawstring in the pants. My waist is 34/35 in jeans and I have to wear M, because the L’s are too loose in the waist. If they are the same quality as the earlier version, they are “fine”, similar to the usual Adidas product.

repped - good to know, thanks

Don't even know why I copped an extra pair of Powerphases. I do live in Europe though so I should get my money back more or less but 50$ shipping and customs will hurt the wallet haha. Did cop the maroon pants too but if I had known the stock would be that big I would've waited for the EU release on 11/22. 290$ total plus around 70-80$ in customs.

Does anyone know if I could email them about maybe cancelling my Powerphases? They are in the same order as my track pants though.
what size PP you get i live in Europe also....

Seemed fairly easy...Pants were up for a little bit...

The Powerphase will never get the hype and this confirms that...Good for those who are into them...

Nike tech fleece is $35 and below for us poor, regular folks.

You rich, high fashion folks pay retail.

Ubiq is sold out of the maroons.

real question is....

Who is gonna watch that spinning wheel on adc.com for 3 hours??
:rofl:

ubiq sold out couldn't even get the page to load to the cart...
now i appreciate the $20 shipping ... adc and kith for sure is going to be a ****show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom