ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming they are telling the truth (I know, I know),, I'm gonna assume YS and ADC exclusive

If they really are trying to build hype,,, I'm hoping for at least 2nd release Zebra numbers

YM dont know squat. they're just throwing out assumptions and delete when they're not true. until we hear from Adidas, take everything with a grain of salt.

YM dont know squat. they're just throwing out assumptions and delete when they're not true. until we hear from Adidas, take everything with a grain of salt.

Agreed.

Usually we'll get official pics/news from Adidas 2 weeks before drop.

I'm hoping some insiders leak some more info earlier

They also posted they would glow lol

All this misinformation makes me think it actually is super limited. No boutiques getting them equals lot less info going around. Plus if the rumors that Adidas is tightening leaks up then all the misinfo starts to make sense

YM with the Super Saiyan Blue level trolling :lol:...

7749F2A8-926F-4175-B4E8-D9B5A0C35867.jpeg

If it’s MORE limited then the first Zebra release I’d imagine a YS exclusive...

If there’s MORE being released than the first Zebra release I’d think numbers should be right around the Black Friday’s / Oreo’s...

Wondering if it's dropping only on Yeezy Supply, if so, that means a possible restock down the road.

My guess is Black Friday release again when it comes to quantity.

If you guys watch the new season of curb, YM is acting like that restaurant manager right now with his "answers"

I wouldn’t bank on a restock regardless

If it happens then great, we don’t even have a confirmation on the first release of them yet :lol:

i think they meant they were the only ones at the time that had them, because all the fakes floating around did not have gum soles.

so you're saying YM base their assumptions off fakes? why would anyone believe anything they say then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom