ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you're saying YM base their assumptions off fakes? why would anyone believe anything they say then?
nah i wouldn't believe them, they've gotten so many things wrong. im just saying that all the early pairs that were floating around didn't have gum soles, while the pair kanye was wearing had a gum sole. the people that make the fake/early shoes wouldn't have known the actual pair has gum soles because all the early concept photos of the shoes showed them as having that frozen yellow-translucent sole

It's quite a common trend with YM for a lot of these releases.

- "Most limited Yeezy yet". Builds hype.
- Blogs all pick up the story, YM RT's all of them
- YM answers questions and tells people they have no chance at getting them.
- After adidas announces the release, when hype is high, they presell far too many pair for insane amounts
- Repeat

Yeah they said for the longest time the Zebras were the most limited release...Backtracked on that a month or so before the re-release...When they got called out they said that Kanye decided to re-release them because it was his favorite colorway :lol:...Deleted all the old posts...

Said the Breds were the most limited release then backtracked on that too after they dropped...

They even said the Powerphases were only a YS exclusive when they first hit...They had resell on these hyped up to $1000 for some sizes...

They think about their own pockets first...

Yeah they said for the longest time the Zebras were the most limited release...Backtracked on that a month or so before the re-release...When they got called out they said that Kanye decided to re-release them because it was his favorite colorway :lol:...Deleted all the old posts...

Said the Breds were the most limited release then backtracked on that too after they dropped...

They even said the Powerphases were only a YS exclusive when they first hit...They had resell on these hyped up to $1000 for some sizes...

They think about their own pockets first...

Spot on just don't make sense like that on twitter or YM and his legion of brainwashed teenagers will be after you.

I'm always a sucker for gum bottoms but these make an ugly shoe even worse.

Im calling these the dehydrated Yeezys cause thats exactly what my piss looks like from drinking too much coffee and not enough water :rofl:

Bruh there are way too many “early” pairs on the secondary market

seriously everyones " plug" has ""sample"" pairs... had to do the double quotes cause its getting outta hand.. if that **** didnt come from ADC or YS I'm not interested ..not calling them "fake" but i dont know enough about how that shady grey market works.. i would bet these so called, early pairs did not come from the adidas factory line....

YM is making me want to turn off my tweet notifications for reals.. distracting AF

Last edited:
Gum sole looks good on frozen yellows but don't matter with them supposedly being more limited then zebra first release I have no chance

Who said this?
Some exec. Big artical last month. I’ll try and have a hunt for it. Was talking about how having limited runs for ‘hype’ ultimately hurt the brand and while it was good to build a brand, once established they were doing away with it.

Some exec. Big artical last month. I’ll try and have a hunt for it. Was talking about how having limited runs for ‘hype’ ultimately hurt the brand and while it was good to build a brand, once established they were doing away with it.
Would love to read article if you can find it

YM just loves putting out questionable tweets and they love using particular words in their tweets lol so they can excuse themselves if they were wrong.

There was an article about making yeezys less limited but I think it was stated in the article that it wouldn't be happening any time soon.

I'm still waiting on my track pants to actually ship from YS. got labels created Friday. no transit. i don't even want them anymore!

Well according to YM foot sites won't get frozen yellows

That’s because they’ll be a YS release in November or whenever...Most limited BS...

Couple months later they’ll release on ADC and Footsites...

YM will say that was the plan the whole time because they’re Kanye’s favorite pair...

That’s because they’ll be a YS release in November or whenever...Most limited BS...

Couple months later they’ll release on ADC and Footsites...

YM will say that was the plan the whole time because they’re Kanye’s favorite pair...

We're not in disagreement. Wassup with these brands doing pre releases? Why not just do one release for the sneakers?

Doesn't make sense for a frozen yellow super limited release and then a higher stock release in a few months. What exactly is Adidas accomplishing with this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom