ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

man i hope its not the 18th cause ill be doing a 5K in DC that weekend

Hey guys, been following this forum for a while just haven't made an account to reply. The Calabasas Pants/Powerphase drop was my first time buying from Yeezy Supply. I still haven't received any Shipping or tracking from them and I've tried the UPS app and don't see anything at all there either. I'm from NY and wondering if anyone else was having the same issue? Saw they started shipping internationally and got worried my order wasn't going thru and might get cancelled... I ordered the maroon pants and Powerphases together in 1 order if that means anything.

Happens all the time...only thing u can do is just pray and wait.

Hey guys, been following this forum for a while just haven't made an account to reply. The Calabasas Pants/Powerphase drop was my first time buying from Yeezy Supply. I still haven't received any Shipping or tracking from them and I've tried the UPS app and don't see anything at all there either. I'm from NY and wondering if anyone else was having the same issue? Saw they started shipping internationally and got worried my order wasn't going thru and might get cancelled... I ordered the maroon pants and Powerphases together in 1 order if that means anything.

Same boat here. NH resident

Don't need luck, that's for sure homie

after these drop let's see how many people you help :lol:

Your getting peoples hope up

Send an email. I still have not received my zebras from the second release. I emailed them about 2 weeks ago and asked to just give me a consolidation prize with the next V2 instead of a refund and I still have not received a reply, it mostly takes 2-3 weeks for a reply form good ol Henry at YS. Pray for me as I will pray for you.

Send an email. I still have not received my zebras from the second release. I emailed them about 2 weeks ago and asked to just give me a consolidation prize with the next V2 instead of a refund and I still have not received a reply, it mostly takes 2-3 weeks for a reply form good ol Henry at YS. Pray for me as I will pray for you.
Damn dude, no zebras and no refund yet? :sick:

I actually sent an email i think on Sunday night asking for a tracking number or shipping info. From what I've been reading (on twitter and stuff), a lot of people have sent emails and no one got any response back from them yet regarding both this drop and the drop back in august :/ I'm still hoping they didn't mess up my order. Was hoping to wear the stuff this weekend but I doubt thats happening. Just trying to stay positive and hope a shipping email just pops up in my inbox from them. Def praying you get a response tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom