ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well according to YM foot sites won't get frozen yellows

well that's unfortunate....the footsites have been money for me the last year. The output has risen each release and the footsites have done well by ADC so I can't imagine why leading into the holiday season they would shut them out. Given last season's track record over the 6 or so weeks of the holiday 4 colorways released through footsites and there are at least 2 expected colorways to release this year --- why limit a release when in theory you only have 2 key releases slated for a revenue heavy period.

well that's unfortunate....the footsites have been money for me the last year. The output has risen each release and the footsites have done well by ADC so I can't imagine why leading into the holiday season they would shut them out. Given last season's track record over the 6 or so weeks of the holiday 4 colorways released through footsites and there are at least 2 expected colorways to release this year --- why limit a release when in theory you only have 2 key releases slated for a revenue heavy period.
Because adidas is stupid

Well to be optimistic, YM could be full of **** and be wrong about the frozen yellows not being on foot sites (doubt it tho) but aside from that you make a good point.

YM is notorious for throwing sh*t on the wall and hoping something sticks.

AND if that one thing does stick, they will proclaim they were the first with that knowledge.

got my calabasas pants from YS today. TTS was the way to go for me. No way sizing down would look good

If there wernt so many saying otherwise id almost say people dont know their clothing size just like some dont know their shoe size :lol:

I was thinking this exactly. Black Friday pairs would sell crazy. Kinda weird they are going to be this limited...

E0A8B210-22F2-4BD2-9ABB-32DEC41870F7.jpeg

I do not. Just thought about it, I actually don't even own a pair of sweats like that at all. LOL. A pair of lulu pants, some Nike running pants and a pair of adidas pants.

When nov 1st comes around this gone be me

IMG_2619.PNG

got my calabasas pants from YS today. TTS was the way to go for me. No way sizing down would look good

If there wernt so many saying otherwise id almost say people dont know their clothing size just like some dont know their shoe size :lol:
Majority of the people who own the pants have said sizing down fits better. Sounds like the person that doesn't know their own clothing size is you.

Or people have their own opinions as constitutes a good fit for their own body and style

Definitely taking 700's delivery day off from work haha. Been having some issues with deliveries lately so why not lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom