ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RFID will be good for authenticating but more importantly will be good for finding where these leaks come from.

Adidas loads up the RFID with info about which warehouse the shoe comes from then they see a boutique advertising it before the release date so they go in and scan to see which warehouse let an early pair slip through the cracks and then they increase security at that warehouse

why do the stripes on the McYeezys look blueish/greyish to me? i thought they were black, like zebras... clearly i need my eyes checked

why do the stripes on the McYeezys look blueish/greyish to me? i thought they were black, like zebras... clearly i need my eyes checked

Does+that+guy+have+6+fingers+_a61428dcae5aa73a71d1cf98e71d09ef.gif

I would never buy these if i couldn't trace back to YS or ADC .. at least for a release like this ..

my IG feed is filled McYeezys ...so you telling me this no name shop in north carolina got these before any joints in LA , NYC or MIA ?

early pairs are so sus

Or they ain’t that limited if dudes are posting 20 pairs each

Just saw a pic on Twitter

YM prob don’t know ****

Or they ain’t that limited if dudes are posting 20 pairs each

Just saw a pic on Twitter

YM prob don’t know ****

Bruh you already know how YM rolls...

These are getting backdoored from spots that aren’t even getting them? YS and ADC only release according to that little graphic those fools posted earlier...People raiding the ADC factory apparently...

I’m surprised places got them already that are able to backdoor

Usually boutiques don’t get them a month early, makes me think they are from a warehouse

This is nuts if those are real

Somewhere in China is on twitter like RFID tags (no problem)....Here's hoping the RFID tag doesn't go the way of the UV treatment

Anyone that has a connect to get that many pairs of "the most limited v2" from the adidas warehouse wouldn't be that stupid to post those flexing pics online early....especially with RFID tag.

Either they're all fake or they're not YS and adidas only limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom