ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Yeezy Supply update the tracking page when you guys got shipping? the page just still says:
YOUR ORDER IS CONFIRMED
WE'VE ACCEPTED YOUR ORDER, AND WE'RE GETTING IT READY. COME BACK TO THIS PAGE FOR UPDATES ON YOUR ORDER STATUS.

I haven't gotten a shipping email and the page hasn't been updated. But people steal packages by me religiously so i don't want to miss my order shipping so i can make sure it is help for pick up.

Please don't play me ys lol
23279308_396912760763590_6260511031215259648_n.jpg

eager to see if my pair arrives today or not....when i got shipping notification for the frozen yellow calabasas cap a couple weeks ago, it updated all at once and was delivered the next day. hoping the same goes for the waves...been waiting tooooooo long. hope they fit :lol:

Does Yeezy Supply update the tracking page when you guys got shipping? the page just still says:

I haven't gotten a shipping email and the page hasn't been updated. But people steal packages by me religiously so i don't want to miss my order shipping so i can make sure it is help for pick up.

it does update.

jesus stockX is lit..i remember back in the day when i thought they were gimmicky..
that was years ago... guess they can thank the Chinese for their success

I still have the, "
YOUR ORDER IS CONFIRMED
WE'VE ACCEPTED YOUR ORDER, AND WE'RE GETTING IT READY. COME BACK TO THIS PAGE FOR UPDATES ON YOUR ORDER STATUS."

Chinese people been making fakes since the dinosaurs. They're not the reason why Stockx is prospering :lol:. Everyone is just sick and tired of getting scammed on ebay or robbed at meetups.

I still have the, "
YOUR ORDER IS CONFIRMED
WE'VE ACCEPTED YOUR ORDER, AND WE'RE GETTING IT READY. COME BACK TO THIS PAGE FOR UPDATES ON YOUR ORDER STATUS."

mine says the same thing but its already shipped and in transit

Chinese people been making fakes since the dinosaurs. They're not the reason why Stockx is prospering :lol:. Everyone is just sick and tired of getting scammed on ebay or robbed at meetups.

mine says the same thing but its already shipped and in transit

Not saying fakes are anything new, thats irrelevant..what is new is fakes have never been produced to this level of accuracy before and StockX is willing to co-sign and legit check pairs purchased through them which also helps prevent scammers (eBay used to offer good protection for both sides of the transaction but not anymore).. I'd imagine the real % of people copping on StockX just avoid getting robbed at meetups are still in the vast vast minority...

Facts are this, Chinese fake production is at levels we've never seen before, at least not in my 15+ years of collecting and a company like StockX offers a much needed solution so buyers can purchase with confidence... that being said, i have seen shoes on IG from rep makers with fake StockX tags...lol..guess it was only a matter of time

because they make fakes and StockXs value prop is authentication .. with the perverse nature of the shoe game now, they are well positioned

Not saying fakes are anything new, thats irrelevant..what is new is fakes have never been produced to this level of accuracy before and StockX is willing to co-sign and legit check pairs purchased through them which also helps prevent scammers (eBay used to offer good protection for both sides of the transaction but not anymore).. I'd imagine the real % of people copping on StockX just avoid getting robbed at meetups are still in the vast vast minority...

Facts are this, Chinese fake production is at levels we've never seen before, at least not in my 15+ years of collecting and a company like StockX offers a much needed solution so buyers can purchase with confidence... that being said, i have seen shoes on IG from rep makers with fake StockX tags...lol..guess it was only a matter of time

But I wonder how many fake pairs make it past StockX legit check. At the end of the day, they're just people looking at the shoe like you and me. And I have seen some REALLY good fakes.

The whole fakes having real boost has been a game changer IMO. You're really just getting minor details now by purchasing originals. That being said, I still don't support buying fakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom