ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i do get a pair these will go straight to feet, too clean :smokin

Its interesting how little info YM has had on the Waves.... they claimed the Mcyeezys were the most limited ever, but there have been no bathtubs full of waves on social media, nobody seems to have a wave wall either. My opinion is that these are the most limited Yeezy boost ever..

According to the tags inside the shoe, they were made in the APE factory too.. wonder if quality control was extra lowkey with this one...
He said the most limited v2, not overall yeezy.

Talking about the "pee pees," did any of you guys hear anything about them being pushed back to December? It's what I heard earlier today but take it with a grain of salt.

9CBFBA75-8C45-4095-9A23-0DAD66A9B928.png
So supposedly the next round of v2’s will have little details added to them, a chip? Them boys up to something

00EA7588-93D6-4F42-8481-96CBC68680EA.jpeg

Last edited:
^ Exactly

Even though we see our fair share of fakes over here, overseas is really bad

They have fake yeezy stores :lol:

Have not received any shipping info yet either for my 700s. Nice to see they are actually shipping though.
Chips in V2s? Not that bad of an idea if the goal is to stop fakes.

Didn't get any e-mails from YS yet but apparently my package is ready for pickup lol. Will scoop on the way to work this morning. :emoji_ocean: :emoji_ocean::emoji_ocean:

I'm keeping my pair of 700s, for now. If anyone really wants to sell, I encourage them to hold out a bit. Flooding the market will only depress it and you're essentially playing yourself. Wait for the broke boys to let go and then dump.

Hmm at first I was thinking on size swapping but... trading for OW 1s or VM or hyperdunks depending if i strike out completely is not a bad idea....

You just got back from Japan, right? Pick anything up while you were out there?
I'm pretty sure vinotwofour vinotwofour copped something amazing. :D:D:D:pimp:

yeah I just got back from my Asia trip. Didn't cop anything out there because there wasn't anything I really want that I couldn't get here unless it was Japan exclusive lol. Probably cheaper here too. I did pick up a Japan exclusive bape hoodie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom