ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png

Ya'll really think price will go down on 700's? Maybe i should take my bid off stockx lol
Obviously its all speculation

Personally i think the 350v2 has run its course. I think 700s are giving new life. And looking down the road those 500s dont' look very promising. So i think 700s are going to be the next coveted shoe. And if the OG remains only a yeezy supply release then prices on them will do nothing but go up

Once all pairs in hand? Most likely

And then it will rise once everyone gets their pairs to either keep or flip.

Side note- still baffled at how these consignment shops have such massive amounts of inventory

I mean, this is good for people trying to pay resell I guess. Shops like this Solestage and other places like roundtwo wh relatively decent resell prices or "steals". Competition is good for the consumer :smile:
IMG_3613.PNG

700s will go up in value even if there is a restock within a half year. I'll 2x-3x if there is a restock.

Now is not the time to resell with all the undercutting going on unless you're a broke boi in need of cash.

joeoh29 joeoh29 Just wait until you see pics of all the Beluga 2.0's people will get. The pics will be crazy.

Also, the mass amount of consignment shops that have appeared along with Stock X/GOAT are great. At least it gives us more options than when it was just Ebay, RIF/FlightClub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom