ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like everyone who got the 700s is begging for justification to keep.

I ate.

If you didn't get in on presale you just didn't want them.

It's not a look see or anything rare cause you managed to get in on a PREORDER of a 700

They are technically a rare shoe and the pre order was the chance for people to cop. People are just salty that they didn’t bite on an OG Yeezy model and now the resell is making people extra salty

Seems like everyone who got the 700s is begging for justification to keep.

I ate.

If you didn't get in on presale you just didn't want them.

It's not a look see or anything rare cause you managed to get in on a PREORDER of a 700
I remember like it was yesterday. The ish just sat, easy to cop before they started pulling sizes. OG 700s releasing so all the resellers (including YM) can quit saying they won't,

Hope this ain’t a real shoe
They are technically a rare shoe and the pre order was the chance for people to cop. People are just salty that they didn’t bite on an OG Yeezy model and now the resell is making people extra salty

:lol:

I would say something but don't feel like getting banned since mods get technical with responses but by far the dumbest post in this thread

I would say something but don't feel like getting banned since mods get technical with responses but by far the dumbest post in this thread

Nothing eye said was false but oooooooo I’m scared of what you’re gonna say please don’t hurt me lmfao

Would yall really rock shoes if you could not resell them?

Waverunner 700, whether resell is $400 or $700, would you wear it?

Yeezy V2 Frozen Yellow, I would wear it. It’s just I might have a chance selling it.

Whether people make fun of it “Puke Yellow, Piss Yellow”, I would wear it. It’s that WTF is on your feet effect when people see it. I might even make fun of it and explain to people it’s the color of McChicken wrap

Never was a fan of Yeezy (I wear Pure Boost), but this Frozen Yellow got me into Yeezys.
96E67194-60B9-4B83-9954-2C1A7F2620DE.png

Last edited:
i would wear 700s

in terms of the frozen yellows, IDK yet.

when the zebras first released i said i wouldnt wear, now theyre the surviving of my v2s. sold the rest.

game time decision once i have the yelllows in hand.

waves crash down mana. but theyll be soon gone bc i have a trade set up for a pair im dying for.

Reactions: PJS

That's the coldest post I have ever seen on this or any thread at that. I don't think he deserved that. Wow.

Yeezy V2 Frozen Yellow, I would wear it. It’s just I might have a chance selling it.

Whether people make fun of it “Puke Yellow, Piss Yellow”, I would wear it. It’s that WTF is on your feet effect when people see it. I might even make fun of it and explain to people it’s the color of McChicken wrap

Never was a fan of Yeezy (I wear Pure Boost), but this Frozen Yellow got me into Yeezys.
96E67194-60B9-4B83-9954-2C1A7F2620DE.png

I think the point you're trying to make is veryone has different reasons for copping.. seems like you only buy shoes for attention

Who'd of thought, of all the Yeezys released (or to be released) to convert someone, it would be the McPeePee's

I like the Yebras. Anyone think theyre gonn end up like Zebras where it was limited #'s first go around and then do a more widespread release later on

Honestly it depends on how the resell is doing. Considering that the 700s retail for $300, selling them for $400 isn't really worth it imo. However if they went for $800 plus it would be tempting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom