ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20171113-112252.jpg
?
Yeezus trying to prop up prices. Smh

Reactions: PJS
My cousin used to work for a online retailer and he told me they will usually buy Consignment shoes in a small amount and release them online randomly to bring hype and traffic to the website

Wow, you learn something new everyday

Full size run of frozen yellows on goat. Size 11 at $1,035. I don't believe zebras went for that low until after the re release was announced.

Reactions: PJS
Bought a pair of zebra’s last night. Damn they fit tight. Had coppers in size us 9, And the zebra pair seems to be more tight in the front. anyone else have this too?

Not abnormal for a social media figure to defend one of their influencers.

I’m sure they were fake and wex is making that statement to save face, and then cleaning this up in the background

Shape was really off

Yep

Companies do this all the time

Bought a pair of zebra’s last night. Damn they fit tight. Had coppers in size us 9, And the zebra pair seems to be more tight in the front. anyone else have this too?

Zebras fit bigger than the other black based V2s imo

I am starting to wonder if the colors don't really matter, and each shoe is just slightly different in sizing.

My olive stripes were fairly loose, right out of the box. Creams in the same size were tighter, to the point that I put wooden shoe trees in them to stretch them a bit. Zebras were even tighter, all the same size 9.

Wex initially posted this Stormzy guy on his IG story and took it down once YM called out the fact that they were fake lol

Runners supposed to be delivered today..hopefully they’ll be waiting for me once I️ get home from the gym

all v2s fit wild.

i got 5 zebras and legit every shoe fits different

same situation with creams.

only the belguas they all fit the same

but black white stripe for me fit the worst. i think they were all .5 smaller than advertised

Thanks for ur replies guys. I'm gonna wear them without the insoles, not worth to sell again for the price that I paid for. 280,- euro is a steal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom