ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Europe Music Awards
IMG_0475.JPG
Look at that pull tab

giphy.gif

Well seeing that the frozen yellows are on a website other than YS and ADC that means it can't be the most limited right? Weren't first run Zebras a YS and ADC exclusive?

Reactions: PJS
Well seeing that the frozen yellows are on a website other than YS and ADC that means it can't be the most limited right? Weren't first run Zebras a YS and ADC exclusive?
yup, zebras were initially a YS/adidas exclusive drop. i don't believe these to be as limited as the initial zebra drop, but they could be - what do i know. but one thing's for sure: other spots are getting the frozen yellows.

Reactions: PJS
Where the heck did Eastbay pull those Beluga 1.0 from after all this time. Couldn't have been returns. Nobody in their right mind would do that.

Where the heck did Eastbay pull those Beluga 1.0 from after all this time. Couldn't have been returns. Nobody in their right mind would do that.

My cousin used to work for a online retailer and he told me they will usually buy Consignment shoes in a small amount and release them online randomly to bring hype and traffic to the website

Some people called him out on social media, think they were confirmed fake
Yeah YM said the heel looked off.

Stormzy threw a fit and put a picture of his box label to try and prove authenticity.

But the box was a fake. Stormzy wouldn’t say sorry for insulting them and then deleted his tweets- seemingly admitting defeat.

Damn, Stormzy got hit with the fugazi yeezys and stuck droppin a deuce in the women's bathroom at the Euro VMAs (twitter.com/blxckbeutx/status/929816454236647425)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom