ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love breds (black sneakers in general) so I would rather keep those. Once I get 2.0s I'm most likely selling my zebras.

If I liked them breds and zebras equally and didn't care about value I would keep zebras. A quick look at them and people will automatically know they're yeezys

Yea I like that the Zebras are more unique. I don't care for people to know they're yeezys honestly, but for what we go through to get the shoes I see why some people want it to be clear

Stopped by 1 of the 2 FNL locations in my area doing raffle for the b 2.0 today, he said they would start as soon as the store opens and would be handing out tickets all day.... and didn’t know what the smallest size they would have in stock....
I don't know how true this is. Here in LA they open before store hours and tickets are usually done within the first hour.

Struck out hard this morning. Was definitely looking to grab a pair to resell for Off-White's. On to the next one...By the way, not sure how anyone could wear these or even consider paying resale for them. Can wait to see on feet pics!!

Would the Yebra for the OFF WHITE AJ 1 be a good trade? Really want the YEBRA but struck out as 99.99 of people did.

:lol: Hopefully YS doesn't cancel on my ***!!

if you didn't get that fraudulent activity cancellation email by now, you should be gucci. you now have to be patient with their shipping and hope that your order doesn't end up in their limbo

fasho thanks. i was just wondering cuz online it says they open at 10am but i called and they said 11am. so im like :emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking:

So your saying don’t trade the AJ1 which is mine? For the yeezy?

Dude it's not that hard to figure out the fair market value of a sneaker in this day and age especially with all of the resources available on the net. If you wanna take a huge L then be my guest. I don't care for either shoe but the AJ1 holds more value by far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom