ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
D8294586-0D4C-4451-8BFE-00A56387A2AD.jpeg

Underground Society event today in Melbourne. Small boutique style sneaker stall pop up event which has a real nice vibe about it. Helping out my mates store KicksTW. Usual heat floating around both obvious and old school.

D23E9046-252D-4BCE-BE2B-D06D73478CAD.jpeg
689A905B-E3FD-4804-8C82-5B2A8CC6BA55.jpeg

If yebras don't re-release, and 350s are still in, expect resell price to skyrocket by April for summer weather.
Just like red stripes

Just hit a 5th pair god dammit, gonna play the lotto ... Where ? overseas people don't ask too much questions, you know where I am lol

Ugh.
And I was hoping to get a 10 from YS simply to rock. Some people just get all the luck!

Didn't they say the og zebras were the most limited...then adidas decided they wanted more money so they re-released them. I'm sure the frozen yellows will follow that path. If you can make money why not do it. They don't care about exclusivity.

Just my thoughts.

Didn't they say the og zebras were the most limited...then adidas decided they wanted more money so they re-released them. I'm sure the frozen yellows will follow that path. If you can make money why not do it. They don't care about exclusivity.

Just my thoughts.
I hope they have a regular release in the future but unlike the the first release of zebras, these at select consortium account stores too.
That makes me think that's it for these.
Similar to moonrock release

Re: Restocks- same thing with the waves. People hoping for a restock or some saying these never released. Lol. The Preorder WAS the drop.

These McYeezys prob not restocking anytime soon.

Just my thoughts.

You never know with Adidas. Only one v1 got re-released, only one v2 have been re-released, and not 750s or 950s were re-released.

Advice for Finishline raffles. Get to your FNL's early tomorrow and make sure to get a ticket.

Each of these stores got probably between 150-250 pairs. If they do tickets in "limited quantities" then your chances improve drastically here.

This thread will be filled with FNL W's on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom