ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely understand this. Two teens came up to me and asked to take a photo lol in that moment I wanted nothing more than to change out of the shoes. I've considered holding off on wearing them until the summer, not sure how much of a difference that'll make. I'm in Canada, with inventory being so scarce it seems to heighten the level of attention from the younger crowd.

The zebras are so comfy though. Like day night from the black V2s I have... I can't believe it's the same style shoe. 

Which black V2 do you own?

What was the point of asking you to turn on IMessage?
Didn't understand that part.
21 days? And F&F Gift?
Hopefully you told him to off himself. Painfully.

I was scratching my head at that, too. My guess is he was running low on his texting plan.

Thought about this last night and finally googled around why this might have come up. There are scenerios where hackers can crash your ios and also just mass spam your iphone with IMessage turned on. Just something to think about. Obviously don't click on random links or files that come in text.

Gotta love people, man.

Dude must really think I'm an idiot.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Post the number
nerd.gif

I mean, I find it funny but I can't hate. Lot of my friends here in Europe aren't on monthly plans. They purchase cards that give a certain number of SMS, minutes, megabytes of data, etc. per month.

That's broke boy ****
Yep.  Can't afford their cell phone plan, but they are "eating" and all about that resell life 
laugh.gif

So many little turd kids on these Facebook groups too.  Reason why I'm team retail.  If I didn't get them from a legit source (ADC, etc.), I'm not getting them.  Too many fakes, too many *******s, too many wanksters.  

Last edited:
I mean, I find it funny but I can't hate. Lot of my friends here in Europe aren't on monthly plans. They purchase cards that give a certain number of SMS, minutes, megabytes of data, etc. per month.

I'm in the UK and nobody does that.

You must have friends all in Romania or something. that's some 1998 s*** what you're talking about.

Last edited:
Yep.  Can't afford their cell phone plan, but they are "eating" and all about that resell life :lol:

So many little turd kids on these Facebook groups too.  Reason why I'm team retail.  If I didn't get them from a legit source (ADC, etc.), I'm not getting them.  Too many fakes, too many *******s, too many wanksters.  

agreed. 2000$/£ for a pair of "DS" Yeezys that some 14 year old kid and 10 of his mates have all had their sweaty feet and filthy socks in on Instagram.

7 pairs & counting all retail for me.

Last edited:
i hope the second weekend of april. first fri and sat. going to be crazy for the kaws 4 on friday then royal 1 on sat. those kaws though...
nthat.gif

Yeah true but its not all about money.. Blessed to have wealthy parents, i can do that now.. No matter how rich i am you wont take the brown out of me haha.. not to be stereotypical it is what is it.. 
haha yeah I can feel that. I spend/spent money on high priced items before and if I do I make sure its something I really have to have or something of good quality. wasting money isn't something I like to do very much lol. Some of my friends don't even wear the same socks twice lol they buy new packs every single time lol. #richlife

What was the point of asking you to turn on IMessage?
Didn't understand that part.
21 days? And F&F Gift?
Hopefully you told him to off himself. Painfully.
When people have tried to scam me I just play dumb. The dumbest thing, and they always say it, is "im going to send payment, you should get an email saying I paid. If you don't see it CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER..." :nerd: LOL like any real PayPal payment would be in there LMAO. Also, When they send fake emails that address you by your email address instead of your actual name...REDFLAG. I just tell them payment received and I shipped out the item the next day. Its funny to me to have them actually think they won....then just ignore their messages.

When people have tried to scam me I just play dumb. The dumbest thing, and they always say it, is "im going to send payment, you should get an email saying I paid. If you don't see it CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER..."
nerd.gif
LOL like any real PayPal payment would be in there LMAO. Also, When they send fake emails that address you by your email address instead of your actual name...REDFLAG. I just tell them payment received and I shipped out the item the next day. Its funny to me to have them actually think they won....then just ignore their messages.
Tell them that you attempted to send payment but got an error message followed by a call from the FBI asking about the seller

When people have tried to scam me I just play dumb. The dumbest thing, and they always say it, is "im going to send payment, you should get an email saying I paid. If you don't see it CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER..." :nerd: LOL like any real PayPal payment would be in there LMAO. Also, When they send fake emails that address you by your email address instead of your actual name...REDFLAG. I just tell them payment received and I shipped out the item the next day. Its funny to me to have them actually think they won....then just ignore their messages.

For sure can't let guard down. Even spoofed Paypal invoices requests exist. But back to his text exchange, the part about turning IMessage "ON" was just too odd.
Highly doubt it's a way to save phone/text plan money.
Reading many scenarios where they hack, f* up your iphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom