ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple and clean AF, what's not to love? UnDS mine this past Sunday and same with Belugas- no break in period at all. PK is soft and the boost is on point.
Thanks fam 
smokin.gif

For anyone who bought Zebras from ADC did they ship with a receipt like the ones that came with the v1s? Haven't seen any v2 pairs shipped with a reciept from adc, but I wanted to be 100% sure.

For anyone who bought Zebras from ADC did they ship with a receipt like the ones that came with the v1s? Haven't seen any v2 pairs shipped with a reciept from adc, but I wanted to be 100% sure.
None of the v2s in general came with a receipt from my understanding.

Only ADC Europe pairs get the paper invoice if that's what you're referring to

Last edited:
Anyone ever mess around with poshmark?
I've looked but never bought from poshmark.  I've read in Louis Vuitton forums that they have a lot of fakes on that site...at least in regards to LV but you can probably guess it's true with all brands.  The plus side is you have like 3 days to dispute something if you think it's fake.  A site I prefer more is Tradesy but I'm sure you'll find fakes there as well.  Just "know" what you're buying I guess.  I'm better at spotting fake LV though than fake yeezy. 

Last edited:
Has anyone seen this adidas logo on the opposite end of the box be so off center of the notch cut out just below it?  I remember reading somewhere this is a sign of fakes.  This logo should be dead on center from what I can recall (and my other 350 V2's are indeed dead center of the notch).  I just got this pair in from one of the 2 major sneaker apps.   Added lines:

Last edited:
Nah ya order confirmation and sticker/shipping label is as far as any invoice goes for V2. Still don't know why they put the shoe size on the size of the box.  Open invitation for shadiness during shipping process.

Has anyone seen this adidas logo on the opposite end of the box be so off center of the notch cut out just below it?  I remember reading somewhere this is a sign of fakes.  This logo should be dead on center from what I can recall (and my other 350 V2's are indeed dead center of the notch).  I just got this pair in from one of the 2 major sneaker apps.   Added lines:

View media item 2375875
View media item 2375876

you should be checking if the shoes are legit tho

you're wearing the shoes not the box lol

Last edited:

View media item 2375875
View media item 2375876

you should be checking if the shoes are legit tho

you're wearing the shoes not the box lol

fake box = fake shoes.

Check everything.

That would still make it a legit box, just with an error. Dude is asking if this is indeed a legit box.

Nothing wrong with making sure your shoes are legit, which includes the box.
I never would have considered this a red flag, but I remember seeing a legit check video spotting this out before.  I understand manufacturing variances differ, but this is very off center.  And considering the 6 other V2 boxes I have on hand are dead center, I am being careful here.

I never would have considered this a red flag, but I remember seeing a legit check video spotting this out before.  I understand manufacturing variances differ, but this is very off center.  And considering the 6 other V2 boxes I have on hand are dead center, I am being careful here.

Yet you got it from a legit source. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom