ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody have a list of websites that are doing online raffles? would be great to have a list going around here

Looking forward to the weekend! Unfortunately, nowhere around me will have stock, so all online raffles and online ADC, etc.

C5E56831-915C-41E9-AD45-DFD745AB79EA.jpeg

iOS https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/size-previews/id1220362486?mt=8

Google play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=size.launch&hl=en

Wife did hit with 7min HS last fall on the Black Friday v2, but then the reservation app was still kinda new in nyc at that time.

Question to the tech savvy NT fam here. Internet speed at my work is pretty decent and I’ve thought of using the computer here to make purchases online. Question is, will they be able to see the personal details I type in even if I use incognito window?

6A9E3F4C-3F27-4C31-9A2A-76C0BF49FB35.jpeg

Question to the tech savvy NT fam here. Internet speed at my work is pretty decent and I’ve thought of using the computer here to make purchases online. Question is, will they be able to see the personal details I type in even if I use incognito window?

6A9E3F4C-3F27-4C31-9A2A-76C0BF49FB35.jpeg

incognito mode just keeps the browser from saving stuff like cookies and your browsing history, and for most sites (you'll see the "https://" in the url) the info that gets sent between you and them should be encrypted.

the thing you might need to worry about is that some workplaces will install monitoring software on employee's machines which could record anything they do.

Has anyone ever changed their delivery preference to hold at ups and on YS it ends up showing it couldn’t be delivered?

This has happened to each of the last 2 or 3 things I've ordered from YS. I get the UPS notification before a YS e-mail, I set it to hold at a UPS center, the UPS tracking sits on "Hold Requested" while the YS tracker says it "couldn't be delivered", scaring the **** out of me

Turns out what it means is that YS has made the label but hasn't actually shipped the package yet. Usually within 24-48 hours after that they will finally ship it, UPS will hold it as requested, and all is right in the world.

Has anyone ever changed their delivery preference to hold at ups and on YS it ends up showing it couldn’t be delivered?

I changed my delivery to a UPS store. So far everything looks the same on YS but it’s not scheduled to be delivered until Wednesday. I’ll let you know once it’s delivered.

This is my first time using the footsite apps, Yeezys have always eluded me, what are my chances to finally get a pair with these Head-starts:

Foot locker: 10M headstart
FA: 7 Minute Headstart
Champs: 7 Minute Headstart

I have the same set up good luck,
FYI I have never hit with a 7 minute Head Start

incognito mode just keeps the browser from saving stuff like cookies and your browsing history, and for most sites (you'll see the "https://" in the url) the info that gets sent between you and them should be encrypted.

the thing you might need to worry about is that some workplaces will install monitoring software on employee's machines which could record anything they do.
Gotcha! I wouldn’t be surprised if they did install a monitoring software in every device. Thanks for the info.

Still waiting on my YS as well. Also accidentally ordered a Dad hat with the frozens but was just tryin to check out ASAP. Wondering if it’s delayed because of the extra item. Got the 700s from YS in last week and it’s flame, esp on foot.

personally, on yeezys, never lol. always get waitlisted. but i know people that hit every time. guess it really depends on what store(s) you enter into and where you live.

me being in nj, i can either enter into nj stores since they're closer, or enter into one of the nyc ones. problem is, nyc stores you have a wayyy better shot but you also gotta waste hours picking up (in the cold now nonetheless), and to me that's not worth it for a pair. i always enter into the closest nj ones, and i always get waitlisted cause stock is obviously not as high as, say, the times square ftl. maybe ill get lucky and hit for the 1st time on a yeezy this week

Man you better bring your *** to the NYC flagship and get yourself a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom