ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well to update my Footaction saga, 1 of my 2 items shipped and 1 is still waiting. Probably not gonna have enough time for the 2nd item to ship, then wait the 24-72 hours for that to update my Gold status, in time for the raffle.

I should already have the 6m head start just for being in the Star Club.
Beacon in store - how long do they leave this up / running? This is worth 1m but when does it "close" ?
Gold Status - I have to be updated by Thursday at 4pm at the latest, to get another 3m head start

Since I won't be updated to Gold Status today most likely, is my best option to wait until the very last minute before they close the raffle on Thursday? If my Gold Status does update by then, having a 9m head start (6m for Star Club + 3m for Gold Status) would be better than 6m + 1m beacon.

Not too confident either way, but just trying to maximize my chances. I think the store backdoors pairs, and they are literally right across from a consignment shop.

last time i did raffles was for myself and my groomsmen for the 72-10's. Literally spent the entire day going to stores in Bergen, Essex, Mercer, Passaic, and Rockland counties. never again

lol raffles...i havent entered a raffle since belugas

i cut back major on the amount of effort i put in trying to aquire sneakers, ever since then ive hit on every single v2 (and multiples) and many other rare pairs

plus some of the people you witness lining up at these things....jesus....makes me embarrassed to be into sneakers sometimes

less effort = better results = bigger Ws and smaller Ls

Unfortunately I think most of us aren't nearly as lucky as you are when it comes to Yeezys. Most of us have to put in the effort if we want to get multiples of hyped shoes. I think luck has alot to do with your results to be honest with you.

And there's alot of decent people standing in those lines too with the hypebeast reselling teens. Met plenty of good people while waiting for raffles.

So I need to physically be in the zone to register for the raffle on adidas confirm app?

People work miles from their home. What kind of garbage is that?!? Smh!

For the foot apps, if you hit do you pick up the shoes or do they get shipped?

you have to go to the store that has your pair reserved from the 3 or 2 that you selected. the app will tell you which store reserved your pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom