ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody here ever drop their yeezys off at jason markk?

lowkey thinking about taking my 750's it got some small spots and scuffs here and there

Last edited:
I really want to sell my Zebras (12 US). What's the best way to do this? (I'm from Brazil and the sneaker was bought from ADC Brazil). Just thinking in 1.3k dollars (plus shipping). Completely deadstock, with tags, box.

The ebay is the safest way? (for me and for the buyer)

Thanks!

Anyone else in this thread from Calabasas? Feel a little tacky wearing the Powerphases. It's the equivalent of someone wearing a Ferrari hat when they get out of a ferrari.

I really want to sell my Zebras (12 US). What's the best way to do this? (I'm from Brazil and the sneaker was bought from ADC Brazil). Just thinking in 1.3k dollars (plus shipping). Completely deadstock, with tags, box.

Thanks!
Ebay is probably the worst place you could sell as a seller 

hit up Stock x and see what they can do  for you

https://stockx.com/?gclid=CjwKEAjww...5nPaExW48PnkbRhj8XL6kLy6f53bC-ekNYBoCVGLw_wcB

Last edited:
Anyone else in this thread from Calabasas? Feel a little tacky wearing the Powerphases. It's the equivalent of someone wearing a Ferrari hat when they get out of a ferrari.
Only people wearin Ferrari are old dudes or members of the Mexican Cartel lol.

Wife is from Oak Park, neither of us get this. I doubt people from Reseda would even wear it 
laugh.gif

I don't think its that bad, the Ferrari example is a lot worse to me. A lot of people are from New York and theres plenty of clothes that say New York on them

well its usually just representing something part of NY. You won't catch a New Yorker wearing a I Love NY tee tho. Now thats equivalent to a ferrari guy wearing a ferrari hat and shoes

Thanks!
Damn that's my size...........
1.3k though too much.

Did any of y'all hear rumors aboht the zebras rereleasing?

well its usually just representing something part of NY. You won't catch a New Yorker wearing a I Love NY tee tho. Now thats equivalent to a ferrari guy wearing a ferrari hat and shoes
Yea if you're really from NYC you can't rock that shirt :lol:
Unless supreme does a version lol

always a pw on ys

For Zebras the page refreshed with a pw and no one got through until

We learned there was a new link which took you straight to the shoe. So on Zebras (only) we didn't use pw.

But for Zebras the secret link acted like a pw in a way. NT went down and the link showed up on my Twitter feed.

For Zebras the page refreshed with a pw and no one got through until

We learned there was a new link which took you straight to the shoe. So on Zebras (only) we didn't use pw.

But for Zebras the secret link acted like a pw in a way. NT went down and the link showed up on my Twitter feed.
I hope the next release is like this

No one knows the password, it seems like it's for administrators only. For the last 2 releases, they put up a separate link to access the shoes in order to deter bots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom