ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI MICHIGAN , likely mr. Alan’s and villa already back dooring pairs... usual suspects already got em in hand and random dudes already got pairs locked down offering them for sale :smh:

I honestly won’t even win a pair. My only means of transportation is in the shop for the foreseeable future. Sigh.

Is anyone still waiting for their Wave 700s? Still waiting for mine to come in the mail. I feel like the only one who hasn't received theirs yet

Capture.PNG

Went to my Champs today to check in. I now have a 10 minute head start, but there's only one applicable store. Have a 1 minute head start at Foot Locker (LOL). Hoping my Champs 10-min head start will be good enough!

Okay, I have a situation, a friend of mine entered in a finish line raffle for me, with the plan that they would ship them out to me if they win. They ended up not going to be able to since they’ll be out of town on Saturday for pickup. I am willing to drive the 3 or so hours to get there. There name is on the ticket though. What can I do!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom