ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I have a situation, a friend of mine entered in a finish line raffle for me, with the plan that they would ship them out to me if they win. They ended up not going to be able to since they’ll be out of town on Saturday for pickup. I am willing to drive the 3 or so hours to get there. There name is on the ticket though. What can I do!?
You get in your car. You drive three hours. You buy the shoes. You drive home. You proceed to wear the shoes ASAP and post on feet pics.

if your friend looks like you, ask for his/her ID and you go pickup as him/her.. or find another friend who looks like them

How? The ticket is in my friends name.
Have your bro send you an email saying, "He is my proxy I couldn't make it to release because of family plans" etc. etc. Be sure to have him include a picture of a form of I.D. Maybe even have him call in the FNL store saying everything is legit. Show the employees the email and be super polite. If my bros credit card didn't get blocked because of international travel this would have worked for me with the initial Nike x OW drop for a pair of VM's.

If you find one that’s doing computer raffle let me know but what I’m seeing from
The couple I saw, gonna be FCFS
Yea my friend works at one of local villas and she said it’s FCFS. Except for mall locations. I’m so upset. FCFS lol for Yeezy’s during holiday season.

Yea my friend works at one of local villas and she said it’s FCFS. Except for mall locations. I’m so upset. FCFS lol for Yeezy’s during holiday season.

Which one is the mall location? I’ve only been to Pontiac, grand river, and Pontiac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom