ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

But I'm leaving the 30th , will the hotel forward that **** to the us ? haha 
Use a VPN or just change the location of adidas on the page at the bottom, and try to cop from the US site and have it shipped back home as if you were making a regular purchase here in the states

i don't wear white trainers so if i'm lucky enough to get a pair it'll be to sell. i'm broke atm too so the £700+ windfall would be extremely welcome. don't believe they'll be 120k pairs, 30-40k max and resell will be very high as always. they said there'd be loads of belugas and white stripes too, but there wasn't.

i don't wear white trainers so if i'm lucky enough to get a pair it'll be to sell. i'm broke atm too so the £700+ windfall would be extremely welcome. don't believe they'll be 120k pairs, 30-40k max and resell will be very high as always. they said there'd be loads of belugas and white stripes too, but there wasn't.
There were lol 

YS predictably dragging their heels on my exchange. a month after an order i'm still yet to get the (correct) shipping on an item ive paid for. i'll give it another couple of weeks and it's chargeback time. losing my patience with them. what's weird is they do reply to my emails, but i'm still not getting any productive results from them.

Last edited:
YS predictably dragging their heels on my exchange. a month after an order i'm still yet to get the (correct) shipping on an item ive paid for. i'll give it another couple of weeks and it's chargeback time again. losing my patience with them. what's weird is they do se to reply to my emails, but i'm still not getting any productive results from them.
Hopefully you won't have to chargeback since that may result in a ban of your address and CC

On Cancun while the creams drop, well you gotta live life -.- 

Cheers.
View media item 2376835
even better, less site traffic on adidas.mx. Cop and have it shipped to the hotel :lol:
Last year when I was in cancun, I copped a few NMD PK on spotty hotel wifi while it was still hard to get NMD's at the time
Use a VPN or just change the location of adidas on the page at the bottom, and try to cop from the US site and have it shipped back home as if you were making a regular purchase here in the states

View media item 2376842

Hopefully you won't have to chargeback since that may result in a ban of your address and CC

yeah, it'll be a last resort. probably won't need to in the end i'm hopeful they'll process my exchange soon.

to be honest i'm ready to never use that store again in my life anyway, even though it's the easiest place to cop. almost rather do without than the stress of having to deal with this store. it's not like i even trust them to get my order right anymore.

Last edited:
Ok so there all white least liked colorway of v2 less wearable because of getting dirty easily and roughly 44k more pairs then last release that's means they'll probably go for 450 or less on release week then climb to 5max later but hey this is just guessing

was there 74000 pairs of Breds?

& if there was, why have some pairs sold for $1300+?

going to just agree to disagree on this one i think...

Last edited:
was there 74000 pairs of Breds?

& if there was, why have some pairs sold for $1300+?

going to just agree to disagree on this one i think...

74k is world-wide stock numbers i think

where have breds sold for that much? Maybe presell/before they released yeah but i haven't seen anyone pay $1300+ for breds :lol:

guess we'll see on release day

I thought that chart was wrong on zebras

the chart is definitely, definitely wrong mate. unless somebody like Wexler comes out and says there's gonna be 120k pairs of whites i'm going to keep on knowing it'll be another pitiful amount of pairs & very high resale.

Last edited:

where have breds sold for that much? Maybe presell/before they released yeah but i haven't seen anyone pay $1300+ for breds :lol:

the bulk of the pairs goes to USA & EU. probably another 5-10000 or so to asia. some places like australia only get 200 pairs.

the chart is massively off.

& oreos was a hard cop in the EU. not that many pairs got loaded. no way is there 100k of those.

Last edited:

StockX has lots of data on sales. i looked at breds earlier, as i own those. saw some sales for about 1300 dollars.

the chart is massively off.

What are you basing this on?

And just cause stockx shows a pair sold for 1300 doesnt mean thats what they are selling for.

What are you basing this on?

And just cause stockx shows a pair sold for 1300 doesnt mean thats what they are selling for.

it's showing pairs sold for up to 1400$

all i'm saying is if there's 74000 pairs why is the resale so high?

bit of a strange debate really, this. i said pairs have sold for 1300+, proved it, and you're saying that just because pairs have sold for 1300+ doesn't mean pairs sell for 1300+.

and another guy saying he hasn't seen any sell for that, so it can't have happened.

presumably he has superpowers to see every single yeezy sale in the world.

#confused.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom