ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stockx data has always been wack. Just look at FC and GOAT sales, that's the most reliable indicator.

Yeezy resale has been on the decline with the new releases, with zebras being the exception - presumably bc more pairs have been available.

Last edited:
i thought the StockX data was pulled from a variety of sources not just their own sales? that's what it says. i presume this includes Flightclub etc.

either way i trust their data more than some faceless individual on the internet who makes a chart in MS Paint.

Last edited:
hoping to cop the creams.. so I can sell my BREDS... i just cant get down wh an all black shoe.. feel like a fraud cause i rock them, but I dont neccessarily love the look... everyone else thinks its "fire" ... i cant do it but need a replacement first! 
nerd.gif

there will be 120k pairs or close to it. The chart has been right so far. Oreos had 100k pairs and i wouldnt be surprised if the creams/all white goes for ~$500 from a saturated market like the oreos.

http://s270.photobucket.com/user/jeedee_/media/jLMHZrn_zpsndbxepg1.jpg.html

There weren't 100K pair of Oreos ... and the fact they released a few weeks after Black Friday pairs and was arguably hard to distinguish from the copper v2s is probably more the reason for the tepid aftermarket. The black/red v2s have had the highest release stock to-date. For the true Yeezy collector I imagine the first tonal offering since the v1s is enough to keep a high demand for pairs in the aftermarket -- and the UV effect is enough to keep hypebeast salivating. So this release of 120K~ pairs will definetly test the market if this is a deep enough run.

Last edited:
What are you basing this on?

And just cause stockx shows a pair sold for 1300 doesnt mean thats what they are selling for.

it's showing pairs sold for up to 1400$

all i'm saying is if there's 74000 pairs why is the resale so high?

bit of a strange debate really, this. i said pairs have sold for 1300+, proved it, and you're saying that just because pairs have sold for 1300+ doesn't mean pairs sell for 1300+.

and another guy saying he hasn't seen any sell for that, so it can't have happened.

presumably he has superpowers to see every single yeezy sale in the world.

#confused.

Seems like you're basing your assumption of availability on the outliers and ignoring the 98% of data that is half of that $1300 mark. You're also ignoring the availability of individual sizes, very small and very large sizes will have lower availability and higher resell prices no matter what shoe it is.

I was just wondering if you were basing your statement that the chart was way off on something rational. Cause what you're talking about makes very little sense and general consensus is the chart is pretty close to actual production numbers.

So youre gonna get all white shoes instead?

Youre gonna be just as disappointed.
laugh.gif
No, i have OG whites, all white uncaged, creams, white stan smiths, pure boosts... i have an affinity for white shoes.. just my thing I guess..

I prefer them and have enough rotation  to take care of them and not beat them up too too bad lol ... I just cant get down wh the "food service" look of the all black V2's 

Last edited:
Damn ...a whole month gap... this sucks. Where then yeebooks at? Anyways guess I have to setup for atleast 50carts

Thats your opinion, youre entitled to it as am I :pimp:

if the Cream #s are true, ill be selling a VVVDS pair of BREDS soon enough lol  

I couldn't imagine giving up my blk/red. Wearing mine right now and they are so ****** clean and versatile, but like you said opinions are opinions... but some opinions are just wrong :lol:

I couldn't imagine giving up my blk/red. Wearing mine right now and they are so ****** clean and versatile, but like you said opinions are opinions... but some opinions are just wrong
laugh.gif
lol 

Last edited:
There weren't 100K pair of Oreos ... and the fact they released a few weeks after Black Friday pairs and was arguably hard to distinguish from the copper v2s is probably more the reason for the tepid aftermarket. The black/red v2s have had the highest release stock to-date. For the true Yeezy collector I imagine the first tonal offering since the v1s is enough to keep a high demand for pairs in the aftermarket -- and the UV effect is enough to keep hypebeast salivating. So this release of 120K~ pairs will definetly test the market if this is a deep enough run.

From what I've seen (ADC and stock at my local stores), there were 30% more Oreos than Black/Reds. But that's from what I've seen. The only folks who really know work for Adidas.

bit of a strange debate really, this. i said pairs have sold for 1300+, proved it, and you're saying that just because pairs have sold for 1300+ doesn't mean pairs sell for 1300+.

and another guy saying he hasn't seen any sell for that, so it can't have happened.

#confused.

Cool. Good for you for proving a few pairs sold for $1300. Is anyone paying that right now though? Is the market value $1300 for breds right now though? Is the average asking price $1300 on Stockx/Goat?

Aint no logical person paying $1300 for breds RIGHT NOW. Not sure why Stockx sales shows it did but their sales chart isn't something to go off by lol

Last edited:
The guy that I saw saying 4/15 is now saying 4/29 too after YM's post.
So pretty much we know that no one knows what they're talking about [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Also just saw a rumor that the creams are gonna be just as limited as zebras.
Again........no source got sauce

Last edited:

#confused.
Lol, there is a lot of Breds but the resale is nothing close to 1300, barely even half of that for most common sizes.

1300 is only possible for outlier sizes say maybe a US16. Also StockX grabs sales figure from other portals as well, so FlightClub or even eBay sales can be tracked there but sometimes actual transaction MAY not take place.

While that picture definitely doesn't show the ACTUAL stock figure down to the X, but it is a good estimation of proportions of stocks between colours and does also line up with the resale price due to supply levels.

Quick question all:

red stripe v2 + $200 for the Atmos AM1 x J3 pack, all DS

One getting atmos pack wins or the one getting the v2+$200 wins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom