ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
what did the description even say? i only looked for the white shoe picture i didn't even read anything else haha

it was like something you copy/paste from google translate, had to do a double take on the question itself :lol:

it went with something like "choose the pic of the three stripes in a blue trackie that best represents the logo that stands for winning"

Has anyone tried picking up after the reservation time?? Will they sell your pair if you're not there by 6pm? I'm cutting it super close and with it being the day after Black Friday I bet the malls will suck

Don't risk it, I'm sure it depends on the specific store/mgr etc. Try your best to just get there before 6 somehow.

im salty... lol.... but congrats to the people who got w's so far.... and shout out to the people posting codes, and pictures, and valuable info.......

screenshot-tweetdeck.twitter.com-2017-11-22-14-23-38-708.png

just wish i could have hit a raffle or confirmed so i don't have to play the splash page waiting game for 2+ hours saturday. Just want a pair to wear

dam struggled so hard to find the image cause i saw a track top with 3 stripes and Another pix that’s had a track outfit.. so got confused lmao fail so hard on this GR

Damn my yebras came with a stain on it LOL

Attachments

• 5B51D473-B144-4250-B35B-E9AF188119FA.jpeg
    5B51D473-B144-4250-B35B-E9AF188119FA.jpeg
    347.6 KB · Views: 40
I still contend that it is impossible to hit on Confirmed in LA. Not a single person I know IRL has EVER gotten the W on it.
same im in LA and never hit on confirmed in 2 years since confirmed started, prolly because im size 9 and thats the most popular size too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom