ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I expected way more hits in this thread. Not surprised though. This colorway is fire and people are out for them.

I'll leave this here:

Thanks for tuning in!

The image was on this position on mine and I clicked faster than him and I didn't even get them. I'm believing it's impossible to cop off SF confirmed. Still have yet to win there. Might try a bigger size next time lol

NIKETALK LETS EAT :nthat:
0C0C048F-F202-4CCD-AF08-97BFF01BC6C4.png

I’ll tell y’all this...I was able to get a pair on confirmed...That ensures that there are TONS of these things out there...I’ve never once hit on confirmed for any Yeezy until now...

Congrats man! I know you've been trying every single time. Glad it worked out for you!

Scrape the server. Read the coding.

This. The image has been out for a few hours now. I clearly just couldn't post it in here too soon.

From the dozen time i tried to hit on confirmed, i won zero times. I thought i had a better chance this time due to reported production numbers... but then when i had to "pick the blue adidas track pants".... there wasn't any blue track pants in options!!!

I still contend that it is impossible to hit on Confirmed in LA. Not a single person I know IRL has EVER gotten the W on it.

For Black/Whites I was on the road headed to a raffle and just wanted to park up and concentrate. Saw Starbucks, pulled up w/ 5min. left and hit. I was shocked, only LA Adidas confirmed win for me.

LA has Undefeated tho and man that place is the definition of Thanksgiving FEAST (if you can make it to the raffle)

I’ll tell y’all this...I was able to get a pair on confirmed...That ensures that there are TONS of these things out there...I’ve never once hit on confirmed for any Yeezy until now...

With that logic. I should have hit on these especially knowing the photo, and hitting on all yeezy on confirmed dating back to belugas, where I got 4 from that drop.

From the dozen time i tried to hit on confirmed, i won zero times. I thought i had a better chance this time due to reported production numbers... but then when i had to "pick the blue adidas track pants".... there wasn't any blue track pants in options!!!

looks more like leggings lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom