ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frantically started tapping thinking it was like it used to be, didn't even see the pic I tapped and got through. Wasn't even trying for these but I'll take them...For the record, I haven't hit on confirmed since the original belugas

Frantically started tapping thinking it was like it used to be, didn't even see the pic I tapped and got through. Wasn't even trying for these but I'll take them...For the record, I haven't hit on confirmed since the original belugas
So you tried even though you weren’t trying?

Those impulse buys are something else this time of season :D

So you tried even though you weren’t trying?

Those impulse buys are something else this time of season:D

giphy.gif

So mad I wasnt on here to see Trojan post the image, im problably gonna take an L on YS and ADC cuz ima be at work but these will be had for around $350

they wont resell in the 3s. Jordan 11s used to do that and the demand for yeezys is waaaaaaay higher than Jays and the supply of beluga 2s is waaaaay less than Jordan 11s

they wont resell in the 3s. Jordan 11s used to do that and the demand for yeezys is waaaaaaay higher than Jays and the supply of beluga 2s is waaaaay less than Jordan 11s

Think of how many raffles there are for these, all the Confirmed pairs, plus all the footsites, and YS and ADC. Nobody has em in hand yet except for backdoor and they're already going for under 500 on stockx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom