ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
:nthat:Love seeing all these NT W's :nthat:

'grats to those who ate, those who didn't...there's still chances out there :nerd:

In store raffle day in Sydney and the line at Adidas was f*cking ridiculous. Footlocker AU app already **** itself and no longer working. Got a few entries in at boutiques and enetered more online raffles than I can keep track of. I need these baloooogs bad, gonna be my first yeezy...putting in the work and thinking positive.

Super happy for those that hit. Salty that I went through some trouble on Confirmed and didn't.

Was vacationing in Temecula this week and cut it short to make it back up to the LA zone by 2pm. Drove around my area to find the best LTE using Speedtest app and found 62 mbps, so parked in the middle of a neighborhood and waited for the countdown. Took me 2 seconds to find the right pic, and 4 seconds on my wifes phone. Both L's.

I'm trying to get a size 4.5 lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171122-145717.png
    Screenshot_20171122-145717.png
    219.9 KB · Views: 34
The image was on this position on mine and I clicked faster than him and I didn't even get them. I'm believing it's impossible to cop off SF confirmed. Still have yet to win there. Might try a bigger size next time lol
That was my Android emulator. I clicked that AFTER I clicked on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom