ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI guys... My FTA app updated to 10 min. So apparently it doesn’t lock you in anymore.

I’ve had mine update in the past when I made a late purchase to get my account to Platinum. Now, that said, I would sign in and out repeatedly over a few days. Not sure whether it had any damn effect, but I did the same routine for 2 accounts and thankfully they updated a day prior to the raffle ending. For all I know, it was just pure damn coincidence.

Last edited:
Make sure you put GR in context of a YEEZY release.

This release or blue tints aren't a GR in context to a Nike or Jordan 11 release.

200-250,000 pairs is what? I'd say a normal non-holiday Jordan GR. But with Yeezy hype it obviously doesn't seem like a GR.

We're seasoned to believe that Yeezy's are not easily obtainable, this release and the blue tints will change that perspective.

Dude don’t jinx me!:wink:

ETA — do you think YS would still cancel one of them if you try to get more than 1 pair on the same order? Or is that just gonna be their policy no matter what? (Was hoping 1 pair for beaters and 1 for a rainy day)
You can only order 1 at a time. But you can make multiple orders to the same address.

200-250,000 pairs is what? I'd say a normal non-holiday Jordan GR. But with Yeezy hype it obviously doesn't seem like a GR.

We're seasoned to believe that Yeezy's are not easily obtainable, this release and the blue tints will change that perspective.

is it really that many pairs? :lol:

A holiday Jordan GR has like 500,000 pairs with less demand than yeezys so yes GR in context of yeezys. 200k pairs with insane demand is not the same

I have used the same card and same shipping 3 times on YS to secure more than one pair and haven't ever had an issue with cancellations. Separate orders

ADC can be same address if you do it right. Make small changes like Avenue, Ave, Avnue. Must be different phone #'s, credit cards and emails though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom