ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
holiday gr Jordans weren't always 500k pairs anyways....in 2009 theres no way it was 500k pairs of space jams...they just started making that many maybe with the breds in 2012...

honestly.. i dont mean this in a bad way, per-say, but if you can never get past queue then you aren't on it right when it drops. i always get past the queue within 5-10 seconds.

if you want a tip, instead of refreshing the /password page, refresh just www.yeezysupply.com. either add it as a bookmark or just copy/paste that into your address bar. idk if you wait for like one of these twitter accounts to tweet out its live or what (cause i know a lot of people do), but they're usually like 5-10 seconds late.
thanks man I'll try that Saturday.
The only reason I question it is because I've had a similar experience with Palace earlier in the season... whenever I copped from home I'd bypass the queue almost instantly every time ,but later in the season I'd be at work and have to try on my phone and my speed would be the same but on my phone I'd never get past queue until it was OOS

2CD474C1-60B8-4C02-A13A-CEF4AD1B37BA.png
When is Shiekh announcing the app raffle winners?

honestly.. i dont mean this in a bad way, per-say, but if you can never get past queue then you aren't on it right when it drops. i always get past the queue within 5-10 seconds.

if you want a tip, instead of refreshing the /password page, refresh just www.yeezysupply.com. either add it as a bookmark or just copy/paste that into your address bar. idk if you wait for like one of these twitter accounts to tweet out its live or what (cause i know a lot of people do), but they're usually like 5-10 seconds late.
Lol this. If you're waiting for someone to tell you it's live, that's an L. I've gotten thru ys so many times with a super short queue

Lol this. If you're waiting for someone to tell you it's live, that's an L. I've gotten thru ys so many times with a super short queue

But my biggest thing is...if we arent waiting for them to tweet ans with the constant release time changes how else would we know when YS is live. Are you all checking every hour? Ive only gotten through on YS once and i was shocked

I wanted to say thanks for this as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom