ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question guys
If footlocker, footaction and champs have the same countdown how can you use all three apps at the same time?

Quick question guys
If footlocker, footaction and champs have the same countdown how can you use all three apps at the same time?
You have a 3 hour window, after the countdown ends, to confirm if you want to pick up the shoes from the location the app automatically assigned to you (from the original 3 you picked). It's not based on speed like the Adidas Confirmed app. The Foot apps just give you the results of your raffle at the end of the time - hope that helps.

Copped some Supreme and Palace from the drop today. Prepared myself just in case I don't get a pair..

pissdrunxdunks pissdrunxdunks

tumblr_oo02ucOKxm1uavdm8o1_400.gif

You have a 3 hour window, after the countdown ends, to confirm if you want to pick up the shoes from the location the app automatically assigned to you (from the original 3 you picked). It's not based on speed like the Adidas Confirmed app. The Foot apps just give you the results of your raffle at the end of the time - hope that helps.

So I don’t really need to be on it once the countdown finishes correct?
I was under the impression that I had to leave the app open once the timer finishes.
I only won once on the last raffle lol.

Best of luck to everyone trying to get the yeezys. I hope we all come up today. I got no calls or emails on anything so it’s all in on the ftl app for me.

So I don’t really need to be on it once the countdown finishes correct?
I was under the impression that I had to leave the app open once the timer finishes.
I only won once on the last raffle lol.
No, you don't need to be on exactly when the timer finishes. You don't even need the app open. You have that 3 hour window (e.g., 6pm EST to 9pm EST) to check your results. I never open up exactly at 6pm EST. Once you open the app to check your status (within that time window), if you won, just make sure to enter the 4 digit code they ask you to when confirming your pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom