ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
5B11B455-405C-44A2-BB64-E1D8BEB009A9.jpeg
@modzzilla

FTFY

Already have 3 online raffle L’s and one local store L.

Still got one more local store that’s doing calls tomorrow

If you haven’t gotten yeezys for retail at this point you either haven’t tried or live under a rock. I live in Alabama and have gotten doubles of most pairs, I commute 2.5 hours to Atlanta because it’s the closest place that gets em. Only pairs I’ve missed where the ones releasing only on confirmed. Other than that it’s been at least one pair every release. Heck I got 3 pair today whil on vacation in Raleigh and they only had one store to submit too

If you haven’t gotten yeezys for retail at this point you either haven’t tried or live under a rock. I live in Alabama and have gotten doubles of most pairs, I commute 2.5 hours to Atlanta because it’s the closest place that gets em. Only pairs I’ve missed where the ones releasing only on confirmed. Other than that it’s been at least one pair every release. Heck I got 3 pair today whil on vacation in Raleigh and they only had one store to submit too
If you haven't gotten yeezys for retail that release only on confirmed you either haven't tried or live under a rock.

:lol: how you gonna mention living in Alabama and saying people aren't trying but at the same time say that you drive 5 hours round trip to get a pair. Not everyone is gonna make that trip.

I'm guessing by the amount of pages jumped EVERYBODY ate?

I hit on 8 pairs thru the footapps lol. Granted most of them were for size 5 for my girl that I didn't anticipate hitting. At least 3 accounts had 7 min only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom