ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Them powerphases are hot trash yaherdme...i might as well pull my british knights or solja reeboks out

If you wanna enter this gym, you must have some Yeezy Powerhouses on your feet. 

Last edited:

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

But...

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

if those are official.

Almost feel like that's a fake ebay store that hasn't been caught selling fakes yet. From their 1 month negative feedback it seems like they can't get shipments right. (Wrong size, didn't ship it out, missing parts of the order, etc.) IMO it's a bit inconsistent to be an official adidas account.

Last edited:
Almost feel like that's a fake ebay store that hasn't been caught selling fakes yet. From their 1 month negative feedback it seems like they can't get shipments right. (Wrong size, didn't ship it out, missing parts of the order, etc.) IMO it's a bit inconsistent to be an official adidas account.

What's the ebay seller name?

Last edited:
What's the ebay seller name?

adidias_official

adidas_official

Does adidas even have an eBay store? Seems odd that they would. 

It would be a wider presence online but I would think they wouldn't need an eBay store, seems redundant. Couldn't read label on mobile.

That's exactly what I'm thinking, they wouldn't need an ebay store, why pay fees when you could avoid it?

Best buy and Newegg both have official ebay stores. I'm sure other retailers do as well. That's a crazy come up if real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom