ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
comment on HB from 2 years ago when adidas dropped these in a pack : "even the nurses gonna pass"

Last edited:

Same city ADC US ships from

Spartanburg ,SC 

Hmmmm
Was it ever established if that eBay account is even an official Adidas ones? 

Edit - Just spoke with Adidas online chat and they advised that they do not. Somebody else feel free to try if they'd like.

Last edited:

Was it ever established if that eBay account is even an official Adidas ones? 

Edit - Just spoke with Adidas online chat and they advised that they do not. Somebody else feel free to try if they'd like.
It's legit

Good luck with those joints. I'd be looking down at my feet every 5 mins to see if I got anything on em :lol: I only rock all white if its leather.

Good luck with those joints. I'd be looking down at my feet every 5 mins to see if I got anything on em :lol: I only rock all white if its leather.

If there's really as many pairs as claimed might just double up for that reason. It's my one pair of Zebras that I really worry about

If there's really as many pairs as claimed might just double up for that reason. It's my one pair of Zebras that I really worry about
hoping to double up on white with this thinking also and actually get some wear out of them since i probably wont ever get myself to unds either of my zebras 
laugh.gif

Crep & Reshoevn8r sales are gonna spike when these joints release lol

Last edited:
So forgive me but are the stripes on the pull tab on belugas not the same as on the breds? Thanks fellas. Will rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom